How to watch the Seahawks out of market

Erebus

Reaction score
I recently moved to San Antonio, and I have a house being built. Unfortunately it won't be ready until mid or late October. I normally have the NFL Sunday Ticket, but since I don't have my own home yet, that's not an option. I feel like sports bars or places like BWW may not be a viable option with the virus still going around. So, what is the best legal way to watch the Seahawks on Sunday? I don't mind paying money if I have to.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Some methods we don't like to post that kind of info in a thread, but I'm sure someone will PM you.

There are getting to be more and more legit methods though. The info usually comes out a day or two before the game. :2thumbs:

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I think you can still get NFL Sunday Ticket without having DirecTV. You should be able to download the app and pay the monthly charge.

OP
OP
E

Erebus

Reaction score
dutchcoug":1zqt7u1i said:
I think you can still get NFL Sunday Ticket without having DirecTV. You should be able to download the app and pay the monthly charge.

Actually I tried that. I'm ineligible, because I'm staying in a house, even though its not mine.

kf3339

Reaction score
Unless there is a specific reason not to, just find a sports restaurant that has the Direct TV NFL ticket. I know many Red Robin restaurant's have it and sure other restaurants will as well. There is always plenty of TV's and you can ask for the game to be shown near you. It works fine.

I have been doing this for several years on out of market games.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I took a trip to San Diego (aka “A whale’s vajay jay” Anchorman) last year and the restaurant/slash bar in the hotel has access to NFL sunday ticket and we are able to watch the Hawks and Atlanta.

Many hotel establishments have restaurants and bars in them, I reckon there may be a spot in San Antonio that will offer the game.

Of course, I was with a crowd of other 12s in our jerseys so they of course had to put on the game for us.

We purchased a lot of food and beer so they didn’t mind.

Of course there’s no longer a team in San Diego so they really did not care.

And Seattle whupped Atlanta real good!

It was a great Halloween weekend in San Diego!

San Diego is a great city!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons: How to Watch, Listen and Live Stream on September 13
Time, TV, radio, live stream, and everything else you need to know to follow the Week One match-up in Atlanta on September 13, 2020.

For fans in the local market, the game will be available to watch on mobile devices via the Seahawks mobile app and Seahawks.com, as well as the NFL app and Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app) regardless of mobile provider.*

Seahawks.com, the Seahawks mobile app, and Seahawks social media channels will provide game coverage throughout the afternoon. Follow the Seahawks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for live gameday updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.

Seahawks Mobile App

https://www.seahawks.com/app/

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks- ... tch-091320

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Erebus":21q84iil said:
dutchcoug":21q84iil said:

Actually I tried that. I'm ineligible, because I'm staying in a house, even though its not mine.

Have you tried lying about your address? Not sure if they do any verification....

I'll PM you another method.

AgentDib

Reaction score
NFL International GamePass includes the ability to watch any NFL game live. It doesn't matter where you live when signing up for it, but accessing it requires having an international IP address.

Jac

Reaction score
Did you formally cancel your Sunday Ticket account? It just renews automatically each year.

OP
OP
E

Erebus

Reaction score
Appyhawk":22zp4o9r said:
I'm just hoping the Sea/Atl game is national. Otherwise I'll be grabbing an APP.

It's not. Already saw the coverage map. Sorry, no link. It was on reddit somewhere.

chet380

Reaction score
Check out DAZN.com -- every game + Red Zone .... also huge Euro soccer coverage.

DJrmb

Reaction score
You should be able to use Stanford's research project website: https://puffer.stanford.edu/

Its local California channels but this Sunday's game being the early game it should be playing on Fox there for free based on the broadcast map. And it's 100% legal, without sketchy ads and pop-ups containing malware.

You can also try Locast.org with a VPN pointed to a pnw location.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Erebus":1u38smdg said:
hawkfan68":1u38smdg said:
Here's a link to NFL TV schedule maps -
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=1

Thanks for that. Do you happen to know how far out they decide the viewing maps? Is it only available for the upcoming week?

You’re welcome. I believe they do it only for the upcoming week. Usually by Tuesday or Wednesday of each week.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
chet380":2t3c5xw3 said:
Check out DAZN.com -- every game + Red Zone .... also huge Euro soccer coverage.

Pretty sure this is the answer. At least in Canada it would be.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kf3339":tbo4hovw said:
Unless there is a specific reason not to, just find a sports restaurant that has the Direct TV NFL ticket. I know many Red Robin restaurant's have it and sure other restaurants will as well. There is always plenty of TV's and you can ask for the game to be shown near you. It works fine.

I have been doing this for several years on out of market games.

Normally yes. But like OP said, he doesn’t really want to because of covid.

Latest posts