How to watch the Seahawks out of market

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1poyxay6 said:
Erebus":1poyxay6 said:
hawkfan68":1poyxay6 said:
Here's a link to NFL TV schedule maps -
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=1

Thanks for that. Do you happen to know how far out they decide the viewing maps? Is it only available for the upcoming week?

You’re welcome. I believe they do it only for the upcoming week. Usually by Tuesday or Wednesday of each week.

That’s about right. They can change at the last minute. It’s up to the local broadcaster.

Basis4day

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":834w9iqk said:
Erebus":834w9iqk said:
dutchcoug":834w9iqk said:
I think you can still get NFL Sunday Ticket without having DirecTV. You should be able to download the app and pay the monthly charge.

Actually I tried that. I'm ineligible, because I'm staying in a house, even though its not mine.

Have you tried lying about your address? Not sure if they do any verification....

I'll PM you another method.

The billing address on the credit card

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Note to anyone trying to get NFL Sunday ticket including OP.. if you are a student or know anyone whos a student.. they have a student rate thats only 100 bucks for the whole season. Have done it the last couple years with my sisters info

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I signed up on Puffer last night so I could watch (I'm TDY in San Diego until next April), and with the 500 user limit I signed in at like 7:30 this morning.

DJrmb

Reaction score
sc85sis":1h481nb9 said:
DJrmb":1h481nb9 said:
https://puffer.stanford.edu/
https://www.locast.org

...No need for other illegal methods or lying...
The Locast app is using geolocation on my iPhone. It won't work without having location services enabled.

You should be able to use just the website, not the app. Use the website with a VPN and it should let you view.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Puffer worked perfect for me. The pic size wasn't very big, but big enough to see the game. I didn't bother trying to hook my computer up to the big screen sitting in the corner. Guessing the dpi wouldn't be good enough for that. Even so, you better have ample bandwidth allowance. One game (plus all the commercials and halftime) eats up a good batch of that.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I used LoCast last week, to watch on Fox/Q13. Had lots of connectivity issues.
Locast on NBC King 5 seemed really good today when I checked it by watching 30 seconds of golf coverage.

So LoCast plus a VPN using a Seattle-ish server location might work if people can't get the broadcast otherwise. Just hope they improve on how things were for the opener vs. Atlanta..
Hopefully a moot point for the NE Sunday night game, for most people.

Latest posts