Huskies @ USC

sc85sis

Reaction score
kearly":hk6f26re said:
Last year it felt like Chris Petersen had about two or three 'wtf' decisions a game, but in 2015 I don't know if I've seen a bad decision from him yet.

It also looked like the DC was a massive under-achiever last year. This year he looks like an over-achiever.

Are the Huskies an actual, good team yet? I don't know, but I definitely feel way better about the performance of the coaching staff than I did a year ago.

As far as USC, I've never really bought into Kessler. He racks up video game numbers against bad defenses, but is just an average or worse QB when facing a defense with a pulse. He's not much of a tools QB either.

I think Sark did a decent job of getting his players to fight hard at UW, but at USC I don't think he's found a way to rally the troops there yet. There's just a sense of apathy throughout the USC program right now. I know it was a Thursday Night game, but seeing all the empty seats (and loud visiting UW fans) shocked the hell out of me.
That's just LA. I didn't go because I would have had to take a half a day off from work just to get to the game at a reasonable time and I can't do that right now. Weeknight games suck in LA.