Huskies @ Wildcats

SeatownJay

Reaction score
For a coach that's supposedly a disciplinarian, his team isn't very disciplined. 8 penalties already today.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Unbelievable turn of events. I would like to see Shaq Thompson utilized on this last drive before half time. We need to punch one in here.

drrew

Reaction score
Does Miles have Dave Krieg size hands? Yes, the snap(s) have been bad, but Miles cleanly had the ball before just dropping it on the ground.

jkitsune

Reaction score
This is some of the worst football I've seen in a while.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3hllkz6o said:
Washington would be really good if they didn't have a talentless spastic at quarterback.

The nearly all freshmen defensive secondary has looked leaps and bounds better so far in this game. Hopefully, we continue to bring pressure on Solomon in the 2nd half.

Every game will be a dog fight until Petersen can bring his own QB into this program.

drrew

Reaction score
SeatownJay":26if9qnx said:
Washington would be really good if they didn't have a talentless spastic at quarterback.

He clearly just doesn't have the brain and temperament to play quarterback. You either have the head for it or you don't, it's not really something you learn, and it's clear he doesn't now, and never will have it.

jkitsune

Reaction score
hawknation2014":qqas9338 said:
SeatownJay":qqas9338 said:

The nearly all freshmen defensive secondary has looked leaps and bounds better so far in this game. Hopefully, we continue to bring pressure on Solomon in the 2nd half.

Every game will be a dog fight until Petersen can bring his own QB into this program.

I'm shocked at how many penalties Petersen's Huskies commit. Between that, Cyler's terrible decision-making, and our center's awful snaps, how do you beat a great UA team on the road? Outplaying them isn't enough at this rate.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
drrew":25tc7dpj said:
SeatownJay":25tc7dpj said:

He clearly just doesn't have the brain and temperament to play quarterback. You either have the head for it or you don't, it's not really something you learn, and it's clear he doesn't now, and never will have it.

He's terrible, but the scary thing is he's looked so much better than any other QB on the roster.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
These refs are corrupt. If they didn't call Defensive pass interference on the 4th and 5 on the other side of the field none of the BS happens. The receiver ran over the defender, I am not sure what he is supposed to do. It had nothing to do with the play as Baker knocked the ball away and the series would have been over.

9 Penalties against UW
0 against Arizona

What a joke. I am so pissed right now.