Huskies @ Wildcats

HawkWow

Reaction score
Tell me Washington doesn't look like Dillon. I also think putting Shaq in the backfield lit a fire under his ass a bit. I hope Coop returns to the team next year. Our backfield would look tight.

jkitsune

Reaction score
HawkWow":1riurpq1 said:
He just has that exaggerated throwing motion that screams "I should be arrested for impersonating a QB".

What I don't understand is how does a kid with such an obvious problem throwing the ball warrant 4 stars?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
jkitsune":1tb3fki2 said:
HawkWow":1tb3fki2 said:
He just has that exaggerated throwing motion that screams "I should be arrested for impersonating a QB".

What I don't understand is how does a kid with such an obvious problem throwing the ball warrant 4 stars?

Sarkisian was such a damn star chaser.

chris98251

Reaction score
jkitsune":69fwtp9y said:
HawkWow":69fwtp9y said:

Scouts were to busy looking at Cam Newton and Jake Locker, saw a body type that was a good athlete and played QB.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3vsy0slb said:
jkitsune":3vsy0slb said:
HawkWow":3vsy0slb said:

Sarkisian was such a damn star chaser.

Don't get me going bro...lol. Chances are VERY good Sark knew for at least ayear he would be headed South to relieve his GF at SC. I'll leave it at that.

jdruaint

Reaction score
In what world do you not just line up for two and go for two down by two? Come on!!!

jkitsune

Reaction score
chris98251":1tszi5nu said:
jkitsune":1tszi5nu said:
HawkWow":1tszi5nu said:

Scouts were to busy looking at Cam Newton and Jake Locker, saw a body type that was a good athlete and played QB.

It seems so egregious to me. His arm strength and mechanics really are THAT BAD, that laypeople can see it. And for Sark to fall for it.

chris98251

Reaction score
jkitsune":25zbvhxk said:
chris98251":25zbvhxk said:
jkitsune":25zbvhxk said:
HawkWow":25zbvhxk said:

It seems so egregious to me. His arm strength and mechanics really are THAT BAD, that laypeople can see it. And for Sark to fall for it.

You asked why he had 4 stars, not why he sucked.

jkitsune

Reaction score

Well yes, and you answered, and I appreciate that. I'm just dumbfounded that scouts failed to notice his, y'know, passing.

HawkWow

Reaction score
jkitsune":47rdvu14 said:
chris98251":47rdvu14 said:
jkitsune":47rdvu14 said:
HawkWow":47rdvu14 said:

Few know the position better than Sark. With that......yeah. Just how did QB U end up 3 deep in QB hell? People scoff at my cry of conspiracy, but with all we know about Sark..from SC to UW to SC...why would anyone think him above such a thing? The man is a proven liar and cheat. I'd certainly not be shocked to learn he sabotaged us.

chris98251

Reaction score
jkitsune":3jps613b said:

Well yes, and you answered, and I appreciate that. I'm just dumbfounded that scouts failed to notice his, y'know, passing.

Correctable, Scouts know that most players have flaws, they feel that coaches can fix anything. Now back to the bandwagon of why he looks like he could be the next Jake Locker or Cam Newton if he gets these things fixed.

Problem is you need the player to be coachable, you need a coach that can see the flaws and adjust the players mechanics, and both need to work together. Results are it appears 3 of 3 things didn't happen.

jkitsune

Reaction score
chris98251":2s6t1hm4 said:
jkitsune":2s6t1hm4 said:

Correctable, Scouts know that most players have flaws, they feel that coaches can fix anything. Now back to the bandwagon of why he looks like he could be the next Jake Locker or Cam Newton if he gets these things fixed.

Problem is you need the player to be coachable, you need a coach that can see the flaws and adjust the players mechanics, and both need to work together. Results are it appears 3 of 3 things didn't happen.

Ah. That makes sense. Hopefully this will be Cyler's one year, between KJCS, Jake Browning, or Troy Williams.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkWow":yamy5xx3 said:
Few know the position better than Sark. With that......yeah. Just how did QB U end up 3 deep in QB hell? People scoff at my cry of conspiracy, but with all we know about Sark..from SC to UW to SC...why would anyone think him above such a thing? The man is a proven liar and cheat. I'd certainly not be shocked to learn he sabotaged us.

Santa Clara???? LOL

HawkWow

Reaction score
chris98251":j7mxvs73 said:
jkitsune":j7mxvs73 said:

Nice post. A trifecta of incompetence.

Latest posts