I’m all for a tank job this season

sdog1981

Reaction score
Steve2222":3oiyrw4p said:
If you guys were fans of the following teams

Lions: Patricia is a bust and Stafford has regressed
Cowboys: Dak was a one year wonder and Zeke doesn’t care anymore
Chargers: We are a perennial choke artist and Rivers can’t win big games
Cardinals: Defense is overrated, new coach sucks, Rosen doesn’t care about football
Giants: So much for all of our weapons. Eli is trash (though Eli actually is trash)

These are all correct assumptions. No matter what week it is.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Overreacting, at times, can be a sign of a really passionate Seahawk fan. I think most of us have done it at one time or another.

Remember when that girl you really liked in high school found a boyfriend and instantly became a whore. It's because you cared. Same thing, only different.

I've seen some superlative opinions on this board and most come on the day after a L. It's that passion that has kept me here for like 14 years.

I hope we yield a competitive team. I'm with Seymour in that the draft is a crap shoot. I mean, the Browns suck perennially because they never have high picks right? Conversely, the Patriots have dominated because the routinely tank to acquire high picks, no?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2v5ry40v said:
or chanting DIL-FER DIL-FER DIL-FER

Bahaha, those were the days.

If our fans start chanting HUND-LEY HUND-LEY during a game this year, then it's time to tank it

94Smith

Reaction score
You don't want to watch a 2-14 or 4-12 season, trust me. It sucks!

Seymour

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1od0d1ll said:
SoulfishHawk":1od0d1ll said:
or chanting DIL-FER DIL-FER DIL-FER

Bahaha, those were the days.

If our fans start chanting HUND-LEY HUND-LEY during a game this year, then it's time to tank them

FTFY

HansGruber

Reaction score
adeltaY":qvosfjy2 said:
MontanaHawk05":qvosfjy2 said:
Just one year removed from Malik McDowell and ALREADY we're back to thinking that draft picks are sure things.

This is the problem with people criticising the Mack trade too IMO. Proven, expensive, HoF type pass rusher is worth more than saved cap space and a couple first rounders.

And you KNOW the Raiders must have been pissed watching him cause havoc, while their own defense gave up the ghost in the second half.

That was a massively stupid trade by the Raiders. No doubt in my mind, if Khalil Mack was in that game last night, the Rams would be 0-1.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We are gonna get blown out tomorrow, Bears are a much better team. We will be lucky to win 5 games.

bigcc

Reaction score
HansGruber":35m5p9x9 said:
adeltaY":35m5p9x9 said:
MontanaHawk05":35m5p9x9 said:
Just one year removed from Malik McDowell and ALREADY we're back to thinking that draft picks are sure things.

This is the problem with people criticising the Mack trade too IMO. Proven, expensive, HoF type pass rusher is worth more than saved cap space and a couple first rounders.

And you KNOW the Raiders must have been pissed watching him cause havoc, while their own defense gave up the ghost in the second half.

That was a massively stupid trade by the Raiders. No doubt in my mind, if Khalil Mack was in that game last night, the Rams would be 0-1.
Raiders would now be 2-0

bigcc

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":15nccowd said:
We are gonna get blown out tomorrow, Bears are a much better team. We will be lucky to win 5 games.
The past 6 years he's started every game and only lost 30 games with the most in a season being 7... This team isn't 3 games (at best...) worse than last years team

NJlargent

Reaction score
These young players on our team need some momentum and some fire. I’m hoping that trubisky is a kickstart for that momentum

mrt144

Reaction score
NJlargent":1lj5qq06 said:
These young players on our team need some momentum and some fire. I’m hoping that trubisky is a kickstart for that momentum

Please let Earl feast tomorrow.

Seymour

Reaction score
Biggest issue I have with the "suck for Luck" theory is that we all would expect Luck and we'll end up with Paul Crewe.

099558b4ff928187e760ec4950f0cfcf