I don't see us going on the road and beating Dallas.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
The entire NFC East has feasted on the AFC North.....

Ravens???

Steelers??

Bungles???

Browns??

Ravens....0-4 against East....

Bengals.....0-2-1 against East

Steelers.....1-2 with a game against the Giants next week....

Browns......automatic win for NFC East...0-4

When you are playing inferior competition every 2-3 weeks, it's tough to tell how good you are....

Seattle's best game was against 1-10 San Francisco.....

Dallas beat Green Bay on the road, Pittsburgh on the road (barely) and have to visit average Minnesota and the Giants before finishing up with Philly....not exactly murderers row.

I hope Dallas goes 15-1 and the bubble bursts on them when they get Atlanta or the Giants/Lions in the first round...

If there was a team with an inflated record, it's the Cowboys....

Can they beat Seattle at home, with Seattle paying complete attention??? I am not sold on it happening....I'd rather play at Dallas than at Atlanta or at Detroit.....Dallas and Detroit have actual QB's that can threaten a defense and playoff football intensity goes up 3-4 notches.....Just give me Prosise, Bennett, Thomas and Kam Chancellor with everyone else healthy and I'll take my chances at Dallas....

Superman509

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. We were down, Shead, Mike B, Earl, Procise and Britt. Keep in mind that Britt makes the calls for the o line. We were starting 3 rooks on the online one of which used to play basketball and lost to a VERY hot team that just beat KC in their place. We had absolutely every opportunity to win this game and kept coming up short. RELAX people it's going to be alright. I've lurked here for over 10+ years and the way some people here lose it after a loss is amusing. We're going to be fine, We are a very bad match up for Dallas watching them on thanksgiving was an eye opener. They have no pass rush at all, The skins were getting to Dax in the 2nd half and that stadium is so flat. We will get healthy and get this turned around and get back on pace for a first round playoff bye.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Tampa ran at will. They will do much better then that against us.

hawk45

Reaction score
I also think we will be fine, and Britt being out is legit, but the multiple rookies including guys who didn't play OL before is not on the table as an excuse. Because that is the deliberate approach.

Steve2222

Reaction score
blazen2392":36vt07oz said:
Steve2222":36vt07oz said:
FlyingGreg":36vt07oz said:
Steve2222":36vt07oz said:
Dallas does not match up well with us at all. They have a non existent pass rush and suspect corners. In case you haven't been paying attention to Dallas much this year, they've had a pretty soft schedule and they eck out wins. Our defense also plays better away from Century Link contrary to popular belief. They'll also be even better by then with Michael Bennett and Earl Thomas in the roster.

Also, this team shows time and time again they play up to their great opponents and down to their not so good opponents. Pete Carroll USC teams were the same way.

R-E-L-A-X

Dominate O line and a dominate running game.

They dominate in time of possession.

How exactly do they not match up well with us? They our our Achilles Heel.

Because we have a great defense. Our rush defense is night and day better with Michael Bennett in the lineup. Name another defense that matches up better?

Dallas' defense is also pretty bad. The have absolutely zero pass rush. Teams that give Seattle trouble are teams with good pass rushes. Again, Dallas isn't blowing teams out of the water.

Have you seen Dallas O-line play before? They are downright frightening. The hawks D will not be able to stop them without this offense putting up points.

Yes I've seen they're OL. I've also seen our defense at full strength. I'll take our guys.

12thbrah

Reaction score
We didnt have earl or bennett today and we still only gave up 14 pts. Even at less than full strength this defense still dominates. This team can take down dallas

Rickomatic

Reaction score
12thbrah":1ku12sfu said:
We didnt have earl or bennett today and we still only gave up 14 pts. Even at less than full strength this defense still dominates. This team can take down dallas

I bet if we had Earl and Bennet today, we'd have held them to 6 points..........

RussB

Reaction score
I do, im very confident in them beating dallas. When seahawks commit to stopping the run they can do it as good as anyone, they will gameplan to stop zeke and it will work. They should atleast be able to contain him. And as good as Dak is, hes not invinsible, he can also have a bad game and no team better than the seahawks to force him into mistakes.

Also their defense is really bad, they are masked by zeke and the offense. Once their D is forced to play for a long period they will show their deficiences. Seahawks arent losing to a rookie QB in the playoffs not gonna happen.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Just one game guys, history tells us this will not be the end of our season.

We've had duds before, we will hopefully rebound.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
At this point losing out should be the worry. Our 'depth' on OL is a joke.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":gyc4gexy said:

Hahahahaha what depth?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not worried about our defense, half of the starters didn't play and they only gave up 14.

The offense is what has me worried. Starting with the game planning, play calling, O-line playing like turnstiles, and execution (see dropped balls, fumbles, missed blocks, interceptions, not getting open).

Steve2222

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2wm9bgjs said:

I hope you're joking.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Dallas will be a moot point if they run into the Giants.
Manning is a mediocre regular season QB, yet somehow cant lose in playoffs. Dallas is first team to tell you this.
If NYG plays Dallas. DALLAS WILL NOT Win

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
What we've learned this year, and prior years in the Carroll era is that if Bennett and the rest of the D-line is healthy teams can't run on us. Period.

So while the Cowboy's O-line and run game is pretty damn scary, it's a good matchup for us if again, we have a healthy Bennett.

You also saw what Cousins and the Skins did to the Dallas defense on Thanksgiving. Cousin's threw for damn near 500 yards. So I have no doubt Russell and our offense can put up more than enough points to beat Dallas.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3j1uf5kz said:
What we've learned this year, and prior years in the Carroll era is that if Bennett and the rest of the D-line is healthy teams can't run on us. Period.

So while the Cowboy's O-line and run game is pretty damn scary, it's a good matchup for us if again, we have a healthy Bennett.

You also saw what Cousins and the Skins did to the Dallas defense on Thanksgiving. Cousin's threw for damn near 500 yards. So I have no doubt Russell and our offense can put up more than enough points to beat Dallas.

We just scored 3 points against the 24th ranked defense.

One of the worst defenses in the league (NO) held us to 13.

We struggled to score against Dallas last time we played them. They are better on D now, largely aided by an O that eats clock and scores points.

I will never utter the words "no doubt" when it comes to this Jekyll and Hyde offense.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Given two healthy teams, both playing up to their already-demonstrated potential, I see the Offenses roughly equal but a solid advantage to the Hawks on Defense.

Defense wins championships, bring it on.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":383ez5cf said:
Given two healthy teams, both playing up to their already-demonstrated potential, I see the Offenses roughly equal but a solid advantage to the Hawks on Defense.

Defense wins championships, bring it on.

Not even close to equal. Their O line is vastly superior and they have a rare talent at RB.

It will be a heckuva game. No doubt.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I guarantee you wouldn't make that statement BEFORE the Tampa Bay game.
Dallas is damn good, but their pass defense is DEAD LAST. And the Hawks have the experience factor on their side. If you're assuming they'll lose, why watch? Tough game, but they are beatable. This Hawks D will keep them in ANY game they play.