I don't see us going on the road and beating Dallas.

nash72

Reaction score
Mobile QB's give us all kinds of trouble (Taylor, Winston). Prescott is mobile. I dnot know. I dont feel good about it right now, but how could anybody after the offense mustered up just 3 points against a crappy defense and that was only due to a PI call. I dont think we're going to beat the Panthers this week, let alone Dallas.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny. We lose to Tampa Bay, who just got done beating KC on the road, and we magically are gonna' lose a prime time game at home. Ok.......

Boycie

Reaction score
blazen2392":2he2z1lh said:
I've noticed how much more time all our opposing QBs have in the pocket. It's borderline ridiculous that we cannot get any sort of pressure on the QB. Dak is going to have all day to throw on us. And zeke will tear us a new one on the ground. They will control the clock and wear and tear us down. I really hope Bennet comes back to 100% soon because without him we might not even make it to the NFC championship.

Did you see us going into NE and beating them like we did?

This team seems to have trouble with good front 7 defenses, and Dallas does not have a good defense. If we need to get into a shootout, then we can hold our own.

Largent80

Reaction score
We go into N.E. and beat them but we can't beat Dal-ASS?

Sorry, not buying that and neither are the players.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I didn't see us going in and beating NE either.

I also didn't see us losing to LA.

We can win or lose against anyone depending on our line. Dallas' pass rush is pretty crappy compared to LA, TB, AZ, so I actually think we would probably beat them.

Teams that scare me are front 4 rushing defenses. GB, AZ, LA, and Carolina could give us fits.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1buzcf3c said:
How anyone could actually think they can't beat Dallas, after they beat the Pats....... :roll:

Because a lot of fans emotionally kneejerk react after losses, about every facet of the team.

Win: "We're going all the way!"
Loss: "Russell's not elite, Fire Bevell, We can't beat Dallas, etc etc.

etc...................etc......................etc................week after week.................etc............etc........................

Ozzy

Reaction score
I actually feel great about how Seattle matches up with Dallas. If you can't get pressure on Wilson with a great defensive line its really, really tough to beat Seattle. I think we match up great with Dallas. We can beat anyone, anytime, any place. Seahawks will be just fine.

iigakusei

Reaction score
We may not have to.
We can beat anyone when we play well.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We wouldn't be on the road. Dallas is a neutral field :lol:

USO_HAWK

Reaction score
I think ever since Richard took over as DC there's been a slow decline in our defensive play… We give too much yards on every play. Dallas would just have a field day!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, Hawks D would keep us in that game, and the Defense for the Cowboys is pathetic.

Hawks would win a close one.

bandiger

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28q36s2m said:
Nope, Hawks D would keep us in that game, and the Defense for the Cowboys is pathetic.

Hawks would win a close one.

You don't know with this O-line. Bucs have a worse defense than the Cowboys and held this team to no TDs. So yeah, I don't really care about defensive rankings at this point.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":10vwk9l1 said:
SoulfishHawk":10vwk9l1 said:
How anyone could actually think they can't beat Dallas, after they beat the Pats....... :roll:

Because a lot of fans emotionally kneejerk react after losses, about every facet of the team.

You have to admit how strange it is this year with the losses being so BAD. I mean in 2 of our 3 losses plus one tie we have looked like a college team trying to play offense.

But then we can go and run by the Patriots, Eagles, Bills.

Weird year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1dgxr6ux said:
Sgt. Largent":1dgxr6ux said:
SoulfishHawk":1dgxr6ux said:

You have to admit how strange it is this year with the losses being so BAD. I mean in 2 of our 3 losses plus one tie we have looked like a college team trying to play offense.

But then we can go and run by the Patriots, Eagles, Bills.

Weird year.

True, but every year our offense has 2-3 offensive clunkers where it seems like they'll never score a TD.

For as dynamic as our offense can be, there definitely is a disconnect between Russell, Bevell and Pete on what to do when we can't move the ball. We get stuck in that dysfunctional rut for WAY too long in games.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Our team plays up to the competition....and unfortunately, they play down to them....it is a way of life in this ratings game of Football.