I don't see us going on the road and beating Dallas.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Blazen, everyone is entiled to their opinion, simply disagree. Those who take an opposite position to yours have history and a genuine basis for their belief.

Face facts, the sky isn't falling the team is convincingly leading the division, and is the 2 seed in the conference. Yes, they served up a stinker in Tampa and that was concerning but it isn't a reason to believe the team can't go all the way this season.

The Hawks schedule has been significantly tougher than the one Dallas has had to play. Let's see what happens at playoff time and where both team are seeded.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
how many games in February have the Cowboys played since the year 2000? 0
How many have the Seahawks played? 3 (two in the past 3 years)

The demise of the Cowboys happens in January. We'll see how they fare next month too.

Seahawks beat Dallas this year already...albeit it was in the preseason. It was the 3rd game when starters play the majority of the time.

McGruff

Reaction score
blazen2392":3o4ri08x said:
I've noticed how much more time all our opposing QBs have in the pocket. It's borderline ridiculous that we cannot get any sort of pressure on the QB. Dak is going to have all day to throw on us. And zeke will tear us a new one on the ground. They will control the clock and wear and tear us down. I really hope Bennet comes back to 100% soon because without him we might not even make it to the NFC championship.

We are 3-2-1 against teams with losing records. We are 4-1 against teams with winning records. We are 3-0 against current projected playoff teams.

So yeah, I like our odds of rising to the occasion.

McGruff

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2ntnsrj2 said:
Steve2222":2ntnsrj2 said:
Dallas does not match up well with us at all. They have a non existent pass rush and suspect corners. In case you haven't been paying attention to Dallas much this year, they've had a pretty soft schedule and they eck out wins. Our defense also plays better away from Century Link contrary to popular belief. They'll also be even better by then with Michael Bennett and Earl Thomas in the roster.

Also, this team shows time and time again they play up to their great opponents and down to their not so good opponents. Pete Carroll USC teams were the same way.

R-E-L-A-X

Dominate O line and a dominate running game.

They dominate in time of possession.

How exactly do they not match up well with us? They our our Achilles Heel.

Our TOP struggles on defense have largely been due to passing gains, not rushing. It is the 3rd and medium to long that has been our heel.

Our rush defense is currently 4th in the NFL with 3.5 yards per carry. We've also given up only 2 20+ yard runs all year, tops in the NFL. If Dallas' plans to shove Elliot down our throats, I'll take the odds of us winning.

In addition, Dallas pass defense is atrocious and their dline is terrible at rushing the passer.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
If we play like we did against the Pats and Eagles we can definitely beat them. If we play like we did against the Bucs then no way.

Dallas is pretty much a constant this season. Always playing well but rarely ever reaching a level where they look unbeatable. It all depends on which Seahawks team shows up.