4.Dallas (butter fingers)
5.(Maybe) Brooks
6.(As much as I hate, unless he does a minimal contract)Wags
7.Geno( roll with rookie or Lock)
8. Any existing assistant coach
Just to name a few !!!!

KinesProf

Reaction score
Diggs, Adams, Woolen, D Taylor to name a few off my head.
Agreed except for Woolen.

24 years old, elite measurables, cheap, high upside, premium position, Pro Bowl/borderline All-Pro rookie season. A poor 2nd season in regards to the physical elements of the game, but still put up really good advanced stats in coverage; especially in man coverage.

It is not uncommon for players to go on to have good careers after a sophomore slump. Especially if you look at his poor physicality through the lens of the knee, chest, and shoulder injuries between May to present.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Outside new HC pretty much guarantees an all new staff.

Fortunately for the new guy, most of the culture reset cuts are also cap casualty candidates. Adams, Diggs, etc

New guy will also be able to make the moves Pete couldn’t and move on from Dissly, Lockett, Geno, etc. Short term pain that will make the team less competitive, but the smart move.

Woolen is safe unless someone offers an early pick. Young, cheap, and talented trumps anything that happened this year.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Outside new HC pretty much guarantees an all new staff.

Fortunately for the new guy, most of the culture reset cuts are also cap casualty candidates. Adams, Diggs, etc

New guy will also be able to make the moves Pete couldn’t and move on from Dissly, Lockett, Geno, etc. Short term pain that will make the team less competitive, but the smart move.

Woolen is safe unless someone offers an early pick. Young, cheap, and talented trumps anything that happened this year.
Yeah, I don't get the Woolen hate. He wasn't great this season, but in coverage he wasn't terrible. Just not the same dude he was last season. He's dirt cheap and a potential all-pro level of talent.

Our safeties though, we're probably rebuilding that position from the ground up.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
I'm not a Woolen hater, but I can easily see a guy like Vrabel not putting up with his lack of physicality/toughness and not willing to tackle. Not a cut target but can see him getting traded for picks.

Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Woolen will be fine once he's had the entire offseason to heal up from whatever nagging injury or injuries he was dealing with. I think many fans seem to think he just magically started to suck for no reason at all.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get the Woolen hate. He wasn't great this season, but in coverage he wasn't terrible. Just not the same dude he was last season. He's dirt cheap and a potential all-pro level of talent.

Our safeties though, we're probably rebuilding that position from the ground up.
I keep in mind he was also injured - let’s give it another season eh?

evergreen

Reaction score
Geno could easily stay as a bridge with the new rookie QB. There's definitely fat to cut and some close ties too. Everyone on a first contract is safe. Punter is safe. Meyers is safe. Love could be safe.

Polk738

Reaction score
We've seen what Woolen is capable of and IMO has way too much upside to let go at this point, if he's the real deal then the Seahawks could probably have the best CB tandem since Sherm and Browner

BGHawk

Reaction score
1.Diggs (garbage)
2.Adams (can’t stay healthy)
3.Fant (none existent)
4.Dallas (butter fingers)
5.(Maybe) Brooks
6.(As much as I hate, unless he does a minimal contract)Wags
7.Geno( roll with rookie or Lock)
8. Any existing assistant coach
Just to name a few !!!!
Adams..garbage.. fixed that one for you