I guarantee we will win this week.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Didn't we win game 1 last year in Carolina 12-8 or something like that? I'm very nervous for this game as well. Could be a turning point in our season. Win this and the next two at home, we're looking okay.

titan3131

Reaction score
I'm having papa johns withdrawal syndrome.

I refuse to pay full price so I only get it after a hawks win.

50% off I need u.

Also we need to make the playoffs otherwise the whiners will never stfu about it.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
774811001176659713-final.gif

AgentDib

Reaction score
This should be an interesting game for sure because Carolina is having a lot of the same problems as we are having. I do think the injury situation for us is a big deal; if Bennett can't go then our already thin D-Line rotation will get that much worse.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":laymum3g said:
I think we will win also, but please dont attempt to jinx us by guaranteeing something you clearly can't
If his guarantee has no sway in the universe, then how the hell does a his "jinx" matter in the grand cosmic scheme?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks HAVE TO win this game. I think they will. If they don't our fanbase will have an epic meltdown and I will probably stay out of all social media for a good 2 weeks so it can cool down.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I guarantee I know for a fact what the score will be in the game before the first snap.

0-0

But seriously.... I loved watching them play the last game, that's what i'm in this for, the entertainment, the cheering, the satisfaction of knowing my team played well. The LOB was MIA, (with very few exceptions) I thoroughly expect them to crank it up a notch (or two) this Sunday.

GO HAWKS!! Win by 10!!!!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
jkitsune":2x34gw5f said:
bmorepunk":2x34gw5f said:
jkitsune":2x34gw5f said:
I feel more certain that we will win this week than I have essentially any other week this year. Disagree with me if you like, but I think the second half of the Rams game carries over, and we come out feeling a lot rosier for it.

I'm 3-0 so far on these over the last couple years - @Chicago in RW's rookie year was the first one. I'm pretty sure we'll run it to 4-0.

Go Hawks.

Have you bet everything you own on this guarantee?

My net worth is negative, so if I lose do I get my debt wiped out?

Not if it's a certain type of student loan debt.

dutchman063

Reaction score
I dont see anything that convinces me of a win this weekend, with all the negative lockerroom talk this week in the media, im less than optimistic this team can beat any team right now...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This guarantee would mean a lot more to me if you were on the team.

I Sgt. Largent guarantee lower taxes!..............and the eradication of Ebola forever!

byau

Reaction score
dutchman063":1hzvoiak said:
I dont see anything that convinces me of a win this weekend, with all the negative lockerroom talk this week in the media, im less than optimistic this team can beat any team right now...

The offense looks good. I expect the offense to have a killer night.

That being said, have you seen our pass rush? That is what has me on your side that I am not convinced of a win. Our pass rush is something like dead last in the NFL, and against a resurgent Cam Newton ... I just don't like it. And the rest of our defense is just poor. The recipe to beat our defense is dink and dunk and then throw in some long routes and rushes. Weakened secondary. Weakened midfield linebackers. Weakened D-line

If you watch the St. Louis game again, seems like Richard Sherman is the only one playing well, recognizing plays, and making plays. Even Earl Thomas is late to the party on some of his tackles and hits.

Wagon12

Reaction score
Lithium":216pk1i1 said:
I feel very differently. Having a hard time seeing us winning this game. Would love to be wrong obviously but I think this just may be the start of the end of our season. To be clear I also wouldn't be shocked if we won out but I just have a feeling/sense it aint our year.....but I hope I don't know what I'm talking about!!!!!!

I hope you don't either! (Though to be fair, I've had the same thoughts...)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Sunday feels like a loss. I have zero confidence in our ability to get to newton, let alone all the scrambling the guy is going to do on us.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Carolina is allowing 138 rushing yards per game and a league-worst 5.3 yards per carry. If Marshawn has his head on straight this week, there are only two words I can say: BEAST MODE.

sc85sis

Reaction score
byau":27h3swj2 said:
dutchman063":27h3swj2 said:

The offense looks good. I expect the offense to have a killer night.

That being said, have you seen our pass rush? That is what has me on your side that I am not convinced of a win. Our pass rush is something like dead last in the NFL, and against a resurgent Cam Newton ... I just don't like it. And the rest of our defense is just poor. The recipe to beat our defense is dink and dunk and then throw in some long routes and rushes. Weakened secondary. Weakened midfield linebackers. Weakened D-line

If you watch the St. Louis game again, seems like Richard Sherman is the only one playing well, recognizing plays, and making plays. Even Earl Thomas is late to the party on some of his tackles and hits.

Earl is having to help cover for both the corner opposite Sherm AND the nickel CB right now because of the injuries, as well as his own job as safety. He also is helping to pick up the slack on tackles closer to the line. That's an awful lot of territory to cover.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
4-0. It's obviously just blind luck that games where I feel great about winning turn out as Ws, but at least it doesn't jinx it.