I have a good feeling about this season

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm thinking13-3/14-2. We signed Baldwin and we have Lockett, both locked up and both have serious chemistry with Wilson. Rawls is supposedly good to go as is Graham. We have our combination TE in Vanett, our pass catching RB with Procise. And well, the defense is totally reloaded. And we have Browner in the position he always should have been in and Clemons to teach the young guys the Seahawk way.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Man, this thread got me fired up!!
I have the same feeling as you... our Hawks are going to be very, very good this year.
I'm feeling that 2013 feeling.

My only concern is if Wilson is going to be able to see over the big uglies on the Oline?..?
They're huge. He's gonna need to roll out to see past them :rumble:

sutz

Reaction score
Phoenix":22hgv795 said:
My only concern is if Wilson is going to be able to see over the big uglies on the Oline?..?
I think they've been saying that about him since high school. :rofl: :laugh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Phoenix":12apbjod said:
I have the same feeling as you... our Hawks are going to be very, very good this year.

If I remember correctly Wisconsin sported an OL just as large in 2011. Seems he dealt with it just fine in my opinion.

dogorama

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3v4cq58k said:
I'm thinking13-3/14-2. We signed Baldwin and we have Lockett, both locked up and both have serious chemistry with Wilson. Rawls is supposedly good to go as is Graham. We have our combination TE in Vanett, our pass catching RB with Procise. And well, the defense is totally reloaded. And we have Browner in the position he always should have been in and Clemons to teach the young guys the Seahawk way.

That, w/Reed filling Mebane's hole and Browner covering TE's, I am stoked!

GO HAWKS!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Whole season will ride on the offensive line. They have to do a better job protecting Russell this season, he's not invincible. I think this team is loaded at every other position. OL will make or break the year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":t93wox7h said:
Whole season will ride on the offensive line. They have to do a better job protecting Russell this season, he's not invincible. I think this team is loaded at every other position. OL will make or break the year.
Agree 100%

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Let's hope Browner can fix our biggest weakness on defense last year: covering tight ends. Especially on third downs

Jerhawk

Reaction score
jonkchar":3yww2xnw said:
I just want the team to go 1-0

Scroll down to the dolphins thread with djphinfan and you'll get a good feel for our team going 1-0 lol

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Phoenix":2om7ujar said:

Wilson played his last year of college behind the biggest O-line in college ball and did quite well. I don't see that he will have a problam.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2634oppy said:

I think 13-3 is reasonable and 14-2 is definitely possible. To get that high, we're going to have to win out at home, and field something close to an NFL average OL at the start of the season. We can't dig a hole with the offense again and expect to win 14 games.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawks46":2eb8mkl1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2eb8mkl1 said:

I think 13-3 is reasonable and 14-2 is definitely possible. To get that high, we're going to have to win out at home, and field something close to an NFL average OL at the start of the season. We can't dig a hole with the offense again and expect to win 14 games.
Agreed. But schedule seems favorable and if the things I'm hearing about Collins are true it should be totally attainable. Fact is the only question mark on this team is the OL and we've proven we can do a solid workaround on that already. I mark Los Angeles in LA, Green Bay and New England as our probable loses.

Sac

Reaction score
19-0

RW throws 60 TDS

Rawls runs for 2500 yards

Defense wins defensive scoring title...again.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
I usually don't say this being a hawks fan but the superb owl winning season I had that same feeling as right now I can't stop it I have in my mind tried to temper down the feeling but it just feels like this season we could be looking at historic and while I could be horribly wrong I don't think so

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":373nu637 said:
Phoenix":373nu637 said:
I think they've been saying that about him since high school. :rofl: :laugh:

:2thumbs:

bighawk

Reaction score
I also think the team needs to reestablish its dominance at home. No more home losses and century link needs to bring the intimidation factor back. I think bringing back Browner and Clemons will help foster the swagger we had in 2013. The team and the fans need to do their parts. Go hawks!!!