I think I found a problem with the Broncos defense

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Pot roast wasn't the only one surprised. When I watched the play unfold, and saw Percy moving that fast towards Wilson, I said there was no way the timing could be there for the hand off. He was just moving too freaking fast. It wasn't until he turned the corner that I realized he had the ball. I don't know if | am more amazed that the hand off happened, or that he didn't score on the play.

This is one of the most amazing plays that I have ever seen because of how the timing had to be perfect, or Percy would have been a yard or two past where he needed to be to get the ball.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Rump Roast is kinda built like Mebane. I think one of our former strength and conditioning coaches said Mebane has an "ass like a $20 mule" I bet Pete could put that Clydesdale to good use.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
253hawk":20yi2jo4 said:
What I love is how the whole o-line just crashes right to sell the run to Lynch. Only Miller kicks it straight upfield and no one even touches pot roast.

Yup, Okung doesn't even breathe on him. Great play design by Bevell!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I know that gif makes him look bad, but that nose tackle is probably one of maybe 3 Broncos to actually play a good game.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3cn7jlus said:
Probably my favorite image from the game (aside from the post game)
Haha. In my best cartoon dog voice: "Which way did it go? Which way did it go?"
That meatloaf is lost in a sea of blue and white.