I think Seattle wins on Sunday

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Stud":1iyi5nok said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1iyi5nok said:
I’ve said previously that Seattle needs a coaching change and I still stand by that, but something tells me Seattle pulls off the upset this Sunday, and beats COVID-19 bandit, Aaron Rodgers, and the Packers at Lambeau.

And the best part is, the Cheesehead fanbase throws a tantrum afterwards at Rodgers again.

Hilarious!

Can’t wait.

LOL. It's crap like this that makes the Seahawks fanbase so unlikeable. This also aged horribly.
Relax, every NFL fanbase is unlikeable to some other fans.

And, I owned up to what I said in the OP.

I said, the thread didn’t age well.

Was it so wrong to want to beat the Packers??

Russ played terribly, the offensive game plan was terrible.

Just all and all, an embarrassing game for everyone.

PackerNation

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1vbzsc2q said:
I’ve said previously that Seattle needs a coaching change and I still stand by that, but something tells me Seattle pulls off the upset this Sunday, and beats COVID-19 bandit, Aaron Rodgers, and the Packers at Lambeau.

And the best part is, the Cheesehead fanbase throws a tantrum afterwards at Rodgers again.

Hilarious!

Can’t wait.

Great game. Nothing like Lambeau in the snow. I was supposed to be at this game but plans got changed. Green Bay comes away with a victory but gets another couple of players dinged up, A. Jones and R. Gary. Losing Gary would hurt the defense down the stretch.

I thought your OC called a poor game. Spread out the defense, run and wait for shots over the top to your 2 speedsters. Not sure what they were trying to do. DK Metcalf is a serious talent but a headcase.

Good luck the rest of the way Seahawk faithful. I hope you guys get on a run and we meet again in the playoffs.

Latest posts