I think we lack respect for New Orleans...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":2fjgtcqo said:
New Orleans is a fantastic team.

Do people on this board realize that they were the #4 defense and the #2 pass defense in the league?

Their pass defense is actually better than both Carolina's and San Francisco's.

We had difficulty passing against the second best passing defense in the league - who statistically was only slightly behind our own Legion of Boom. They also play in a dome and other teams don't have the elements to deal with in addition to the noise.

We attacked their weakness, ran the ball and won the game.

You're right, I don't have an ounce of respect for Head Coaches that encourage their players to play with the intent to hurting players by playing dirty defense > bountygate is still in their repertoire, so screw 'em. :141847_bnono:
Breese is the ONLY player on that team that I give a flying fat bats ass about.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
This is such a "I hate us winning because the other team feels so bad." It was them or us friend. I have all the respect that I need for the Saints. All I care about is us winning the Super Bowl. That is it, that is all that matters.

Whatever,,, thank you Saints for not playing as well as us yesterday. How's that for respect.

grizbob

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2h4i6dim said:
This is such a "I hate us winning because the other team feels so bad." It was them or us friend. I have all the respect that I need for the Saints. All I care about is us winning the Super Bowl. That is it, that is all that matters.

Whatever,,, thank you Saints for not playing as well as us yesterday. How's that for respect.

Wow! And here I thought OP was talking about lack of appreciating the win :roll: @ me

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
You're right OP, I have zero respect for the Aints. I just watched them headhunt Percy Harvin and knock him out of the game yesterday. They and the Lambs, are easily the dirtiest teams I've seen this year and neither deserve one ounce of respect.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think people are missing OP's point. He is simply saying many of you are disregarding the role a good defense played in limiting our passing game.

I'll take it a step further and say that a good pass D + 30-40 MPH winds + rain + playing with a two score lead = a hugely limited passing game.