I want Braxton Miller

Ozzy

Reaction score
I agree. I'm not saying it will happen but that it could happen and under the right circumstances and with how they historically draft it wouldn't shock me.

Davidess

Reaction score
This draft is moreso a DT draft and seeing as the hawks need help on that side I don't see Braxton Miller coming here. Hawks will draft BPA (according to JS) and seeing how deep this draft is in DTs I think that's what they will do. possibly trading back a couple to secure a mid round pick.

Miller is nice but I honestly wouldn't use a pick on him for the hawks per se. Id rather fix the Dline troubles more so.

poplarbluffman

Reaction score
not a fan....more a suspect then a prospect IMO ..also caught a pff interview about his practice at the senior bowl and the pff guy also didn't like him. said it took him 4.7 seconds to run a deep out. ouch. watching him at Ohio st looked like a linear player who lacked the ankles/feet to get out of his breaks

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
poplarbluffman":3uptgwvl said:
not a fan....more a suspect then a prospect IMO ..also caught a pff interview about his practice at the senior bowl and the pff guy also didn't like him. said it took him 4.7 seconds to run a deep out. ouch. watching him at Ohio st looked like a linear player who lacked the ankles/feet to get out of his breaks

The fact PFF doesn't like him makes me love him even more. PFF is the worst.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Of course it's always about when you want your team to draft a player rather than if they should or not. Miller has a really high upside and I'm an advocate of drafting based on potential in the 2nd/3rd rounds. It's really a sweet spot based on the slotted rookie salaries and getting star players there sets your team up for the next four years. I personally wouldn't look at him with #26 at this point but with our FO it wouldn't shock me.

I tend to agree with the PFF skepticism. The concept is great but it's presented as a black box and the incentives for them as a result are to cut corners.

Latest posts