I WANT TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THE GIANTS

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":4860s5xo said:
The Giants are technically still in the playoff hunt, so I expect at least a tough first half. Especially if the weather is awful.

The key to this game will be to not make any early mistakes, get up by 10-14 pts and wait for the G-Men to quit for the 2nd half..........then coast to an easy 24-10 win.

Nope. The Giants are done. Eagles win + their loss Sunday eliminated them officially.

To me this feels like the Falcons game all over again.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3o2yizql said:
Not that I would complain about a blowout, but doing so to the Giants is kind 'meh' in my book. Doing so to the 9ers, Saints or any other teams that is realistically in the playoff picture would make more of a statement. One exception to that criteria is hanging a lopsided win on the Rams while having some measure of success in pass pro against them.

Umm, we just did that to the Saints. They don't schedule the Saints to play us every week.

capncrunch

Reaction score
I think the Beast gets loose after being somewhat contained the last two games. He does so early and often and gets some rest late in the game. Eli will be sacked and picked. They'll try to pick on Maxwell and he will rise to the occasion with another pick. Seahawks 31 - Giants 13.