If i was the coach.

TAB420

Reaction score
I'm using the first 4 picks on D and rolling the dice with Geno. His success has really changed the possibilities of this draft. I feel we are farther along at this point then I could of imagined. This is actually exciting.

Rat

Reaction score
Geno isnt even under contract for next year, and I doubt he's taking another short-term deal. Would be kind of funny if we ended up franchising him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm using the first 4 picks on D and rolling the dice with Geno. His success has really changed the possibilities of this draft. I feel we are farther along at this point then I could of imagined. This is actually exciting.
If Geno keeps this up for the whole season, I fully agree. At least 3 of the first 4 on D, preferably front 7.

Also really need to start putting together a succession plan for Lockett. Zay Flowers from BC, maybe?

If Hendon Hooker lasts into round 3 due to his age, snap him up and let him sit?

Lots of options. Geno is playing this team out of what looked like a severe need at QB, as it stands.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I'd be happy for the Seahawks to roll with Geno with the way he's playing. The problem will be if we can.

As for the draft, if Schneider sees a QB available that he likes that we can get... he should get him. One of the benefits of #3 being gone is that he and his PR team can't handicap our drafts like that anymore.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
If you were the coach you'd be fired.
Of course my decision would be made by how he finishes the year. But if it's kept up, why not? Spending a 1st on a unproven QB is a huge risk. Look how many times it hasn't worked out. If it ain't broken...you know.

Rat

Reaction score
Of course my decision would be made by how he finishes the year. But if it's kept up, why not? Spending a 1st on a unproven QB is a huge risk. Look how many times it hasn't worked out. If it ain't broken...you know.
QBs as a whole are risky, but the hit rate absolutely plummets after the first round. If they don't like anyone available at their spot, that's one thing, but if they pass on an early QB, I hope it's not because they think they can just figure it out later.

Latest posts