If the NFL was FIXED....

Brett

Reaction score
What would they have play out for this year ? who will win each conference and who will win the bowl and why ?

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
49ers and Donkeys to rematch Super Bowl XXIV, but Donkeys win so Peyton gets the second ring he "deserves" and Elway proves he's as "savvy" in the front office as he was on the field. Seattle, of course, is nothing but an upstart bully, and Colin and company must put them in their place en route to "representing" the NFL with the kind of "class" that the league deserves.

Axx

Reaction score
cheaters never prosper. So the seahawks would lose.

Riley12

Reaction score
Seahawks v. Broncos

Broncos, to give Manning one last ring. Seahawks as a payback for SBXL.

If I'm the NFL commissioner and fixing things, I see the Niners and say, "They've had two shots and fired blanks. They are done for the next two decades."

OP
OP
B

Brett

Reaction score
Riley12":uagnc3r1 said:
Seahawks v. Broncos

Broncos, to give Manning one last ring. Seahawks as a payback for SBXL.

If I'm the NFL commissioner and fixing things, I see the Niners and say, "They've had two shots and fired blanks. They are done for the next two decades."

or would you say we have let them fail 2 times we owe them this one so they sell out their new stadium for the next 20 years ? I cant say I believe this stuff happens but my oh my its got a great story year in and year out.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
From what I understand 9ers/Broncs would be the big money game in Vegas, so if there's a fix I'd imagine it would go that way.

SF49r

Reaction score
Peyton manning announces retirement and he goes onto the cold superbowl in new york and goes up against the almighty seahawks pass defense and wins in an epic battle to finish off his career

OP
OP
B

Brett

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind that 9er.... look forward to seeing you in chat this gameday pal lol

Lady Talon

Reaction score
If it was fixed, Goodell would probably convince Peyton to announce his retirement if he makes it past the Patriots, 2 weeks of nothing but Donkey love ala the Bettis and Lewis Bowls. Instant hostile environment and weighted flags.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Peyton wins the Super Bowl this year, doesn't matter who it's against, to give him an equal number of rings as Eli. Peyton announces that next year is his final season. The Giants have a "miraculous" offseason and come out strong, leading to the ultimate showdown, brother vs. brother, Giants vs. Broncos in Super Bowl 49.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":23x04501 said:
Peyton Manning wins another Super Bowl to "cement his legacy". NFL won't care who the sacrificial lamb is be it Seattle or Frisco.

^ This. Peyton has been the poster boy for the NFL for years. I'd say the same thing about Brady, but he's already been anointed with several titles. As a certified "aluminum-foil hat wearer" since XL, I think both the Seahawks and Niners would have to worry about this. I have been watching the officiating closely during these playoffs, and nothing I've seen so far has made me wanna take off my hat. Bronco's/Patriots, Seahawks/Niners. Man, talk about your "perfect" matchups this weekend. How lucky is that? Dollars be plenty for NFL investors this weekend! I believe the biggest "money" matchup would be Niners/Patriots, just for the size of the fanbases and therefore, most swag sold post-game. But I still say the Broncos win 'cause of the Peyton factor. We'll find out soon enough.

Let's watch it unfold... I hope I am as wrong as I could possibly be, of course. Go Hawks! Outplay the flags!

Oh, and this is an "IF" the game is rigged. I still think the Seahawks win it all. I'm just saying if we don't, let's take a look at how the whole scenario plays out...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":cdg1s2w8 said:
Vpk0718":cdg1s2w8 said:
Peyton announces that next year is his final season.

Gotta wonder if he will emulate Brett Farve and have "multiple retirements"?

If I were him I wouldn't. I can't believe he's risking his health NOW after neck surgery. Crazy if you ask me.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2jsnncg7 said:
Vpk0718":2jsnncg7 said:
Peyton announces that next year is his final season.

Gotta wonder if he will emulate Brett Farve and have "multiple retirements"?
Despite the fact that I am sick of the entire Manning family and the endless media salivating over all of them, I think Peyton has WAY more class than Favre and would never lower himself to this level.

Cartire

Reaction score
The answer is obviously a Peyton ring. I've been worried about this since the beginning of the season. There's already rumors of retirement talk. This has Jerome Bettis story written all over it.

If patriots win tomorrow before our game, I'll feel better in regards to rigging. If Denver wins, god help which ever of us goes to the big dance.

SF49r

Reaction score
Brett":2m5u7c4t said:
I wouldn't mind that 9er.... look forward to seeing you in chat this gameday pal lol
Lol I would but I have to miss the game since I have to work all day tomorrow. Tried to get it off but my boss who is a big rams fan wouldnt give me the day off, he knows I would just be watching the game lmao

Latest posts