If Wagner and Wright can't go......

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Jville":1sh4b4io said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/940277362998087680[/tweet]

Season..appears..done. No wags? Rams scoring 30+. We win that? And wags out? Dallas running wild. We are all here for talk and opinions. Don't jump me like game day forum.

Like a cpl fellow posters said when I said we lost to jags yesterday down 14..."get the *@&# out of here." And nice other insults, even though same posters were calling our guys soft, losers,etc.

Lmao. No wonder kearly left.

OP
OP
S

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
RCATES":3jujbjn5 said:
Popeyejones":3jujbjn5 said:
RCATES":3jujbjn5 said:
Wagner had a set back on his already injured hamstring. I expect him to miss a few weeks or possibly IR. Wright suffered a pretty bad concussion. These likely take 2 weeks to pass protocol. I'm almost 100% Richardson gets suspended for at least one game. He threw 2 punches. Bennett drove his elbow into the back of a players head after slamming him to the ground after the play was dead. He's getting one game for sure. Jefferson tried to go into the crowd. He may get a few games. So Sunday we will be without Sherman,Chancellor,Avril,Bennett,Richardson,Wagner,Wright,Jefferson. Lol hopefully our offense can score 40pts. on a Rams defense they have done nothing against in the past.

Neither of Richardson's punches felt very "punch-like" to me, it seems like players tend to miss one week rather than two in the concussion protocol more often than not, we don't know if Wagner just tweaked his hamstring again or reinjured it, and I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see both Bennett and Jefferson just get fines instead of suspensions (although I absolutely think Bennett deserves a suspension, but not really Jefferson).

All to say I think you're projecting a doomsday scenario. I for one would be shocked if Wagner, Wright, Jefferson, Bennett, and Richardson ALL don't play next week.

Bennett's actually worse then I thought. He went after the Center's knee at the snap and then again after the play was over. He's getting at least one game. Bet. Richardson first punch was more of a slap. The second one he threw at Fournette was a punch for sure. Either way that's two throws in one play. He's getting at least a game. Jefferson there is no question he's getting a few games. Although warranted you never try to go into the stands. He did. At least a pair of games for him. Lastly Wagner's injury is worse then you think. He had to come out of the game and PC's is being quiet about it. That's usually a bad sign. He misses this week at least. Wright's concussion will keep him out at least a week. Its extremely rare a player that's pulled from a game makes protocol by the next game. This upcoming game will be huge and I'm just facing the reality of things. Not a Doomsday approach.
It was funny to me how quickly Fournette wanted nothing to do with the fight once Richardson threw a hot one!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
No Wagz is bad news, but it's next man up. At this point I'll be happy if we can just get KJ back for the Rams game.

We aren't the only team dealing with injuries. Rams just lost their starting corner Kayvon Webster for the season and their top corner Trumaine Johnson is in the concussion protocol.

We could be without our two starting linebackers. Rams could be without their two starting cornerbacks. This is December, every team has big injuries.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Admittedly, imagine Eagles fans right now after losing Wentz.

We are up against it for sure but you never know. 1 game at a time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nothing is certain. Nobody thought the Skins would come here with a ton of injuries and lose. Nobody thought the Dolphins would beat the Pats last night. Most people seemed to think the Hawks had no chance against the Eagles. The offense will put up a 30 burger on Sunday and they'll be sitting in first place around 4pm or so on Sunday.