If we win Sunday

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I would say last years schedule was just as hard for the first 6 games AND we got a bye week in there

We played

Cowboys, Packers and Broncos all at home and all of them went 12-4 for the year
Redskins, Chargers and Rams on the road. We always struggle against the rams at their home, Chargers finished 9-7. The Redskin game somehow we were only up 1 TD going into 4th and Wilson rushed for over 100 yards.

RW92

Reaction score
The lack of getting off the field on key third downs is tough. Need to make sure the pass rush gets that push up the middle in these situations. Also Cary Williams does hurt us in key moments. Not sure how Pete can make him faster at this time. The other very important ingredient is the lack of a deep threat that can separate and stretch the field. We don't have a true number 1 wide out. You give Russell, Green, Sanu, and Tate that the Bengals have and I think we could be undefeated. These are key ares that can't be fixed that quickly. Not sure what Pete will do at this time. But one thing I can assure you, the Seahawks will continue to play hard regardless of their record.

Laloosh

Reaction score
2014 defense was 16th in points allowed this time last year. This defense is currently 10th.

Perspective people...

Rocket

Reaction score
Laloosh":10qtivr0 said:
2014 defense was 16th in points allowed this time last year. This defense is currently 10th.

Perspective people...
You got a good perspective.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I recall reading somewhere last year somebody sacrificed a goat after week 6, and then the Hawks went on their 9-1 tear.

Hey, if it works...

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Lots of teams are in disarray right now. I watch other teams that have no hope to improve besides waiting out the end of the year and looking for a good draft pick to turn things around. We aren't those teams. While we may be frustrated that our team is not playing up to their capability, they at least have the capability to drastically improve.

This team needs a chip on its shoulder. It should be firmly in place, as long as they play together this ship will turn around quickly.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":i5j1yhsu said:
2 OT losses on the road, they are a few plays from being 4-1, and have had a lead in the 2nd half of all the games.

Could just as easily be 1-4

This years team just seems vastly different than the one from a year ago, but we shall see.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Laloosh":20lzursr said:

Perspective people...

What are they if you remove the Jimmy Clausen game?

Overseasfan

Reaction score
3-3 should be a ok record looking at the rest of the schedule. We are heavy favorites against the 49ers (twice), Cowboys, Ravens, Browns and Rams (at home it's just a different story). If we manage to win all those games we are already at 9 wins. Then we still have some swing games against the Vikes, Steelers and Cards (twice). If we win two of those we are definitely in the play offs but well upsets are always a possibility sadly.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":154ro5qd said:
Laloosh":154ro5qd said:

Perspective people...

What are they if you remove the Jimmy Clausen game?

10th...

seahawksny

Reaction score
2Cool4School":3vhbwp22 said:
Just a slow start , this team has too much talent to just keep losing. Like pete carrol said they just need to fix a couple of things and get going. Not really worried at all .............

Many have been "not worried" since week 1. How long will it take until that perception changes?

Ive actually been worried since they traded for Graham.

A few months ago- many people reacted "its the preseason"

If it was only the preseason- I find it no coincidence that they went something like 11-1 three years in preseason before this one.

I had a feeling its carrying over to reg season and unfortunately I think we will be fortunate to go 9-7 which was my prediction when we traded for Graham.

I applaud your optimism- but I dont see it this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Everyone looks at it their own way. Telling other people how to react (not saying that you are) is a waste of energy. Just hoping for a repeat of last year, a bunch of doom and gloom, followed by a run to the Super Bowl. :th2thumbs:

seahawksny

Reaction score
Laloosh":2s9gzqeo said:

Perspective people...

Ive been killed for saying this- ITS NOT THE DEFENSE.

The defense is giving up leads for ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY in my opinion. They are playing too many minutes simply cause the O cant stay on the field. Rubber legs.

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1a4pctaz said:
Everyone looks at it their own way. Telling other people how to react (not saying that you are) is a waste of energy. Just hoping for a repeat of last year, a bunch of doom and gloom, followed by a run to the Super Bowl. :th2thumbs:

dont know if this was directed at me or not.
Not telling anyone how to 'feel"
Just telling all how i feel, and I dont feel confident now.

justafan

Reaction score
Losing to two of the best teams in the league on the road isnt the end of the year.

seahawksny

Reaction score
justafan":3u6683e1 said:
Losing to two of the best teams in the league on the road isnt the end of the year.

Youre right, but showing absolutely no life in games against two of the worst isnt so reassuring either

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's why I said that I'm saying that you are doing that. Just the trend these days to tell people how to be a fan is interesting to say the least.