If you could magically make anyone a Seahawk...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Lady Talon":3dzvx1xa said:
......some good LT that can pick up the ZBS and move Okung over.
Put me onboard with this too.

Would also love a healthy Larry Fitzgerald. Class guy through and through and one of my all-time favorite players. He's really, really good when he has a quality QB to get him the ball and we have one of those. :D

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Lot of great options mentioned already. Rule 1: Has to be a current player... Since you didn't specify "in the NFL", could LeBron James count? A TE who could make Jimmy Graham look 'pedestrian' by comparison?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if we're considering age and contract gimme gordon or alshon jeffery.

otherwise calvin johnson, not close.

BASF

Reaction score
Hate that he is a Front Runner Central player, but I'd definitely put Iupati at the top of my list of people I'd want to bring in. We would no longer have to worry about Carpenter being slow off the snap or McQuistan being physically dominated. Our O-line would actually be good, not average at best.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":pd8ggjwa said:
Joe Thomas

jason peters eats joe thomas's liver with fava beans and a nice chianti. truly, anyone who would take gordon, megatron, or any receiver over either of these lineman is a borderline lunatic. meh, more fun to talk about i guess.

Zabooni

Reaction score
Assuming were not taking contract into consideration Megatron would be insane. Its literally impossible to cover both him Percy in a scramble drill. Safteys would be screwed having to account for our receivers and beast mode.

And otherwise I'd love a guard like Evan Mathis, or even a Staley.

lukerguy

Reaction score
JJ watt followed closely by Robert Quinn. Quinn would be the perfect LEO if there ever was one.

Latest posts