Ifedi is plain terrible (Pocic should be RT)

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
I'd like to see Pocic at RT and Roos at RG. I thought Roos looked good in the preseason though I think that was at LG. Succinctly, would be interested to see a new right side of the line.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
sdog1981":3cjl8ge0 said:
Comes down to this. I trust every line coach from every power five school and every line coach from 31 other NFL teams before I trust Cable.

Then wouldn't you want them to mix it up and try Pocic at RT? Cable hasn't played him there yet.

But you might be on to something about Pocic's limited athleticism. Certainly he couldn't play LT.

sdog1981

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3giwpuhx said:
sdog1981":3giwpuhx said:
Comes down to this. I trust every line coach from every power five school and every line coach from 31 other NFL teams before I trust Cable.

Then wouldn't you want them to mix it up and try Pocic at RT? Cable hasn't played him there yet.

That is also true. Cable stumbled upon Britt at center so there is that.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I held out hope until last night.

If he is in the lineup next week, it is pure stubborn belligerence. He is a liability. He needs more time to develop, maybe having something taken away from him will make the GD light go on.

tersal

Reaction score
seabowl":1sfx79mi said:
I really don't understand why we keep force feeding Ifedi in a tackle position. It reminds me when we first got Carp and we did the same thing only to move him to guard and see that that position was much better suited for him. I would like to see them put Pocic at RT as he seems to have better feet and move Ifedi to guard.

Head scratcher for me.
Many of you may have noticed I also did a post on Ifedi however to comment on this one. At the end of last season Gary Gilliam was better than Ifedi. Perhaps a move back to Guard will work. As bad as Ifedi has been I think the Guard play is even worst. Next season should Fant return healthy Fant and Brown will start at the tackle positions.