I'll take Drew

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
The offense just feels more electric. He has led us to more points and even with the turnovers I feel like we are more in the game. Drew was pretty sick with covid last week, and arguably 2 of the ints were not his fault.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Drew Lock is categorically bad in comparison to Geno Smith. So you are either uninformed or a racist that would prefer a white player.

bluengreen

Reaction score
Drew Lock is categorically bad in comparison to Geno Smith. So you are either uninformed or a racist that would prefer a white player.
Drew Lock has an elite arm that Geno doesn't possess. Either you admit that objective truth or you are the racist.

silvergun

Reaction score
You can definitely tell Drew has a much better arm than Geno.
Other than that….. eh. Hard to really tell who’s better. Drew is playing against guys that will probably be cut.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Drew Lock has an elite arm that Geno doesn't possess. Either you admit that objective truth or you are the racist.

Drew Lock threw 8 completions to 3 interceptions. One of them, you can blame the receiver for.

Nonetheless, Geno has thrown much better passes on target and where his receiver is the only one that can make the play. That, mister, is what NFL QB's do. Drew Lock needs to leave town after this.

I can assure you, I am not racist. Other posters, like yourself here, are not quite passing the sniff test on that matter when it comes to Geno Smith.

The better QB, right now, is Geno. I am not saying Geno is a Super Bowl QB or any of that BS yall put on Maelstrom. He is the better of the two. Period.

John63

Reaction score
So 3 things that remain a staple of the PC offense

Lots of penalties
bad on 3rd down

IT will not matter who the Qb is or who the OC is

Last edited:

bluengreen

Reaction score
Not disputing, but curious how do you know that Lock's arm is stronger than Geno's??
Lock's film is utterly erratic but one thing is clear he has an arm that doesn't come around too often. It's no knock on Smith. Lock's arm talent is elite. His ability to implement his arm strength in a positive way sucks.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
So 3 things that remain a staple of the PC offense

Lost of penalties
bad on 3rd down

IT will not matter who the Qb is or who the OC is
Look at that garbage ass pass Lock just threw on 3rd down. It was complete trash. Geno would have hit that better.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Geno is better, that is not saying much though. Drew is what he is. All the people blaming coaching bias can hopefully get it now. Drew Lock didn't start over Teddy Bridgewater because he isn't good. Not because coaches are biased (or maybe they were just racist?).

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Lock's film is utterly erratic but one thing is clear he has an arm that doesn't come around too often. It's no knock on Smith. Lock's arm talent is elite. His ability to implement his arm strength in a positive way sucks.
If you want to talk about QB's and just their arm, and that is all you care about you are simping for the wrong QB. Jacob Eason can out "arm" all of the QB's we have, even including the departed Russell Wilson.

Eason can throw the ball a mile.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
If you want to talk about QB's and just their arm, and that is all you care about you are simping for the wrong QB. Jacob Eason can out "arm" all of the QB's we have, even including the departed Russell Wilson.

They are saying this because Drew has a good arm AND he likes to throw it deep whereas Geno does not have a strong arm and does not throw it deep often. Or its racism. That is pretty much the answer to everything.

OP
OP
Allweatherfan

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
Drew Lock threw 8 completions to 3 interceptions. One of them, you can blame the receiver for.

Nonetheless, Geno has thrown much better passes on target and where his receiver is the only one that can make the play. That, mister, is what NFL QB's do. Drew Lock needs to leave town after this.

I can assure you, I am not racist. Other posters, like yourself here, are not quite passing the sniff test on that matter when it comes to Geno Smith.

The better QB, right now, is Geno. I am not saying Geno is a Super Bowl QB or any of that BS yall put on Maelstrom. He is the better of the two. Period.
I believe your frailty is shining through.

Your opinion has no value

bluengreen

Reaction score

I had enough of Eason at UW.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I believe your frailty is shining through.

Your opinion has no value
Your lack of data, or anything else of real value in this post and your position you took -- clearly makes your post here just an opinion piece. You personally think I am fragile (you do not know me) and you think my opinion is of no value (because it is not the same as yours).

So who exactly has value in this interaction?

Latest posts