I'm back...

DynoHawk

Reaction score
SeaWolv":xoiiwr8t said:
therealjohncarlson":xoiiwr8t said:
So Marshawn is supposedly in incredible shape and been working out 30 hours a day to get back to playing and the first picture we see of him is eating candy :roll:

There are only 26 hours in a day!

27 in a leap year.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":4p7inxj2 said:
SeaToTheHawks":4p7inxj2 said:
gowazzu02":4p7inxj2 said:
Many years in the future when they're creating the 30 for 30 documenting the PC/JS Seahawks, I have a feeling this particular moment will be a large piece of a great story. The Beast comes home, leads the team back to the SuperBowl for the 3rd straight year, we win, he rides off into the sunset handing the reigns over to Trawls. We fully transform into RW's team..........The story is writing itself folks. We're all a witness to it.

I like this

While we are at it, add the part where Beast scores a late 4th Qtr. TD, from let's say, 1 yard out on 4th & goal, to win the SB.

In 2016 they spelled Redemption B-E-A-S-T

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":g1rmtd7u said:
African-Americans do have a higher rate of diabetes. You may be correct.

Requires a high fat diet; sugar doesn't help but if the pancreas is functioning as it should, it processes the lipids, glucose etc just fine.

He can't beastmode without it.

Gametime

Reaction score
OkieHawk":ry6ozf1s said:
Plot twist, he never had surgery and they just gave him the time off to rest up...

Funny enough..... I know a guy that has a friend close to Lynch and he said this day one he went out. haha. He is still adamant that when Rawls showed what he could do, they shut down Lynch for the playoffs.

Never posted it cause it sounds..... well. You know how it sounds.

But he knows a guys that may know and this has been his stance all along. Funny stuff if true.