I'm Jimmy broke his thumb

AVL

Reaction score
The best thing that happened to Unger was getting traded. He was having trouble staying on the field here.

I don't get the hatred on Graham. It's not like he volunteered to come here then intentionally injured himself, is it?

seahawksny

Reaction score
Knuck Chox":1n1wgfkf said:
brimsalabim":1n1wgfkf said:
Speaking of Jimmy, When he went to Green bay I thought wow now Rogers is going to show us what we have been missing while using Jimmy so ineffectively.. Wow was I wrong. They have got doodly squat out of him.
I don’t recall who it was, but someone on the TV pregame show said Graham is being asked to block a lot for GB.

Probably because every OC on the planet would ask the same unless your name is Bevell

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
AVL":132wyl1p said:
The best thing that happened to Unger was getting traded. He was having trouble staying on the field here.

I don't get the hatred on Graham. It's not like he volunteered to come here then intentionally injured himself, is it?

While it's true Unger had a bad stretch with injuries here towards the end, he is now anchoring what will likely be a record-setting offense with the Saints. We could have had him the entire time and he's still performing at a pro bowl level. As far as Jimmy, he didn't want to block and was poorly-utilized to be sure, but his time here wasn't worth the price we paid.

BigMeach

Reaction score
AVL":yfffl85a said:

Can you elaborate on this?
Unger was amazing here, not really getting where the trouble staying on the field is coming from.

Rat

Reaction score
The mods of this site show so much favoritism with what is considered "Seahawks related".

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Nice to see the peanut gallery lined up waiting for a loss and looking for anything they can find to bitch about. :roll:

The thread was game related and posted as such. Favoritism is flippin laughable :lol: ....but keep diggin'.

olyfan63

Reaction score
AubHawk71":3ikun7c1 said:
You can complain about some poorly acquired, overpaid players in the past (Percy Harvin one, but he also suffers from bi-polar disorder so he has his own issues we don't need to armchair quarter/psychologist about).

Harvin bi-polar? No, the signs point to Borderline Personality Disorder for Harvin.
The Seahawks no doubt got a clear diagnosis while Harvin was here.
Brandon Marshall is about the only athlete/celebrity I'm aware of coming out and acknowledging BPD.
Mad props to Marshall for having the courage to do that.

I've written past threads about Harvin and the match between his history behavior and BPD.
Anyway, no question Harvin was a horrendous waste of cash and draft capital.
For sure, Jimmy Graham was a bargain compared to Harvin.