I'm not the only person who thinks the Cards are overrated.

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2xmc8z8j said:
rideaducati":2xmc8z8j said:
Keep dreaming your cards have a shot, it's cute.

Does that mean you'll be here in January and won't be hiding under a rock somewhere when Seattle gets beat?

rideaducati":2xmc8z8j said:
ClutchDJ":2xmc8z8j said:
The over-usage of DVOA on this forum is just really weird.

People use what is available to make their point. Cardinal fans can't find many stats to make theirs.

Seahawks fans use it to make their point and feel better about their team.

"We are #1 in DVOA so we are going to win the Super Bowl."

I make my point with 12-2 and the 39-32 beatdown in Seattle in week 10. Don't even argue how you almost won and the game was a one score game... we both know if not for the 2 red zone turnovers it's 39-18. Your team was dominated... at home.

Chew on that for a while bud.

My apologies to those that have to read this, but this post really strikes a nerve.

I was here before you, I'll be here long after you're gone.

And that supposed "beatdown" Seattle took in week 10 was gifted to the cards by the referees. Not one holding call on the cardinal offensive line when choke holds were being made on every cardinal pass play and their comeback was aided by ticky tack defensive penalties. The cards didn't earn that win, it was a gift...and it won't happen again.

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":3tfgn2ws said:
AZ_fan":3tfgn2ws said:
Keep dreaming your cards have a shot, it's cute.

Does that mean you'll be here in January and won't be hiding under a rock somewhere when Seattle gets beat?

ClutchDJ":3tfgn2ws said:
The over-usage of DVOA on this forum is just really weird.

People use what is available to make their point. Cardinal fans can't find many stats to make theirs.

Seahawks fans use it to make their point and feel better about their team.

"We are #1 in DVOA so we are going to win the Super Bowl."

I make my point with 12-2 and the 39-32 beatdown in Seattle in week 10. Don't even argue how you almost won and the game was a one score game... we both know if not for the 2 red zone turnovers it's 39-18. Your team was dominated... at home.

Chew on that for a while bud.

My apologies to those that have to read this, but this clown really strikes a nerve.

And that supposed "beatdown" Seattle took in week 10 was gifted to the cards by the referees. Not one holding call on the cardinal offensive line when choke holds were being made on every cardinal pass play and their comeback was aided by ticky tack defensive penalties. The cards didn't earn that win, it was a gift...and it won't happen again.

I have to say, Rideaducati is the poster that brings out the bad in me because he makes the wildest claims that are always wrong. His percentage would look like the hit percentage of a Pitcher in baseball. .125 or so. I can never tell if he is trolling, or if he means some of the things he says.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":3oy9rsni said:
rideaducati":3oy9rsni said:

I have to say, Rideaducati is the poster that brings out the bad in me because he makes the wildest claims that are always wrong. His percentage would look like the hit percentage of a Pitcher in baseball. .125 or so. I can never tell if he is trolling, or if he means some of the things he says.

I was here before him...not wrong.
The cards were not called for holding when there were OBVIOUS holds...not wrong there either.
The cards go ahead drive was aided by ticky tack fouls...still not wrong.

You CONTINUOUSLY call me wrong and fail miserably EVERY time in proving so.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2kvolx62 said:
ringless":2kvolx62 said:
rideaducati":2kvolx62 said:

The cards were not called for holding when there were OBVIOUS holds...not wrong there either.

The desert dirty birdies are for real. So sad you can't admit it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Last year, it was obvious that the Cards were... well, a house of Cards.

This year, they are the real deal and any matchup that counts for something will be an absolute WAR and it will be in their house, and it will have a lot of scary moments just like the Pittsburgh game. This is not last year's Cardinals team. We did catch a break with one of their top DB's going down; that improves the odds our offense can help win a desert shootout. Arizona, Carolina, Green Bay, all these are teams that have a legit shot to beat us in the playoffs, especially when we're on the road. Any of those could easily come down to whichever team gets the better bounces and is lucky enough to still be ahead when the clock runs out.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rex":1j1u608t said:
rideaducati":1j1u608t said:
ringless":1j1u608t said:
rideaducati":1j1u608t said:

The desert dirty birdies are for real. So sad you can't admit it.

There's nothing to admit...The Cards are good, the Seahawks are good, and the Rams still suck. Keeps happening each year.

Rob12

Reaction score
The Cardinals are a damn good football team. Carson deserves the league MVP. Fitzgerald is rejuvenated. John Brown, despite some drops lately, is a budding star. Michael Floyd can be a nightmare. David Johnson is a great rookie back.

They're pretty loaded on offense - and have won 12 games. They're as legit as they come. Their offense is the epitome of what the Seahawks have struggled against this season. I'm confident playing them, but I absolutely think they're better than the 2013 Niners. Their defense has performed well.

I kind of hope we don't see them in the playoffs. They are good. Very, very good. Arians is a phenomenal coach. I don't fear them necessarily, but dodging them in the playoffs would be ideal, I think.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Cardinals and Steelers offenses this year are like twins separated at birth. Scary twins.

I'd rather face the Cardinals than the Panthers, but we'll have to beat one or both anyway to get back to the dance. Now that he seems to be actually reading defenses, Cam Newton is way more problematic than in years past. With AZ, if our offense shows up like they have been, we have a very good chance to win in a shootout.

It was nice to see Pittsburgh had the courtesy to torch Denver's defense for 30+ and win the game too, for #1 scoring defense and strength-of-victory considerations.

Back to Cam, I think a lot of posters on this board are having trouble seeing the "new" Cam, because we saw Cam choke multiple times against us on key plays in the past, and that image is burned into the collective consciousness. This year, we can't count on Cam choking any more.

In any case, the offense will have to come up big to beat any of our 3 main NFC playoff rivals.

Bob806

Reaction score
Cards are for real. Panthers are for real.

Hawks are as hot, or hotter than Carolina.

NFC playoffs will be truly interesting. The only teams that don't worry me are Washington, Minnesota, & Philly.

Latest posts