Im sorry but I have to say its time....

Xxx

Reaction score
And here I thought we had a breakthrough.

Hoping for a different outcome after years of the samething is yours and everybody elses choice. I just won't allow myself to be disappointed yet again. After 8 years I guess its a defense mechanism. But hey, its a sports forum with a lot of members having differing opinions. Its the nature of the beast. I don't believe a single one of us has ever swayed another person to drop what they believe in and adopt a different belief.
Insanity?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The negativity comes from the losses. And the feeling that they will continue and we can’t control it. We are forced to watch a sinking ship sink…. And it was a really nice ship
That's not the truth either, we even get a deluge of negativities from a bunch of people in here AFTER they WIN games.
They even get bummed out because they've more often that not, made it to the playoffs for Christ's sake LOLOL.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Damn it Pitt, good points :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But, you and I are cool. One of the few that I can give crap to and get it back. I appreciate that.

That's the thing. It's all in fun and entertainment. We all just have a common interest in the same team and there's a lot of us. There's going to be disagreements.

I know Scutter and CallMeADog hate me on here and thats OK. I don't hate them or anybody else. Its a football team and game at the end of the day and it has zero impact on our real lives. First world problems. Lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And at least we're getting frustrated about a team that has had a lot of success. The expectations and standards are high, as they should be.
Changes need to be made, imo. Will they? I kind of doubt it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Speak for yourself. And for the last 20 plus months, most have made their point on the former guy. over and over and over again.
Kind of feels like Jr. High, but do you.
I think you failed to get my attempt at humour .

Lighten up Francis 😂

Xxx

Reaction score
That's not the truth either, we even get a deluge of negativities from a bunch of people in here AFTER they WIN games.
They even get bummed out because they've more often that not, made it to the playoffs for Christ's sake LOLOL.
Ok that’s true too. Then where does it come from. Watching Geno? Or watching the same things go wrong for years

Xxx

Reaction score
I have to admit I was negative after the commanders win cause they still looked bad.

Last edited:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ok that’s true too. Then where does it come from. Watching Geno? Or watching the same things go wrong for years
Unrealistic expectations not met.
Over the top scapegoating.
My way or no way point of view.
Always finding ONE person to blame for losses, and even blaming them for not running up the score on teams when they DO WIN.
A close loss is the same as a blowout- A close win is reason for a plethora of depressing posts.
One karat Diamond?, I was expecting that THREE karat Diamond.
Making the playoffs, Pete SUCKS.
It's like my ex-old lady, I go and pee off the back porch and she'd get mad, so I go and stand in yard and pee ON the porch, and guess what?, she gets even madder....There weren't nothing I could ever do to please her. ;-)

Xxx

Reaction score
Unrealistic expectations not met.
Over the top scapegoating.
My way or no way point of view.
Always finding ONE person to blame for losses, and even blaming them for not running up the score on teams when they DO WIN.
A close loss is the same as a blowout- A close win is reason for a plethora of depressing posts.
One karat Diamond?, I was expecting that THREE karat Diamond.
Making the playoffs, Pete SUCKS.
It's like my ex-old lady, I go and pee off the back porch and she'd get mad, so I go and stand in yard and pee ON the porch, and guess what?, she gets even madder....There weren't nothing I could ever do to please her. ;-)
Is it unrealistic to think the hawks would beat the rams? How about win the division. And how many times should they make the playoffs before they up the goal

Wheetie

Reaction score
That's the thing. It's all in fun and entertainment. We all just have a common interest in the same team and there's a lot of us. There's going to be disagreements.

I know Scutter and CallMeADog hate me on here and thats OK. I don't hate them or anybody else. Its a football team and game at the end of the day and it has zero impact on our real lives. First world problems. Lol.
Scutter strikes me as the crotchety old guy living across the street telling everyone to get off my lawn, and yet somehow, at some point, the softness kicks in and you just wanna take him some fresh baked cookies to let him know he's appreciated in the neighborhood, since it takes all kinds, ya know?

strohmin

Reaction score
No win on a Pro Team should EVER be considered a gimme, but that's maybe just me.
If you are a mediocre team then yes that should be the mentality but great teams expect to win and are pissed when they don't.

Reactions: Xxx

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Is it unrealistic to think the hawks would beat the rams?
Take away that shit call on Witherspoon by the Refs, and I doubt they score more than a 3 point conversion and DEFINETELY not that GIFTED TD.
Other mistakes/penalties committed by the Offense/Defense didn't help either.
A 10 point lead going into the 4th qtr., Witherspoon deserves A SHARE of the blame for that 15 yard slam play that gave the Rams a first down.
For the most part, the Seahawks weren't Outplayed, they were out Refed.

Xxx

Reaction score
Take away that shit call on Witherspoon by the Refs, and I doubt they score more than a 3 point conversion and DEFINETELY not that GIFTED TD.
Other mistakes/penalties committed by the Offense/Defense didn't help either.
A 10 point lead going into the 4th qtr., Witherspoon deserves A SHARE of the blame for that 15 yard slam play that gave the Rams a first down.
For the most part, the Seahawks weren't Outplayed, they were out Refed.
Exactly, they should have won, I expected them to win, so my expectations was not unrealistic so my negativity was not based on unrealistic expectations

scutterhawk

Reaction score

Hate? whoa, I hate NOBODY, well, hmm, maybe my Ex & her flea bitten cat, but that's about it.