Im sorry but I have to say its time....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
with quarterbacks being so valuable, why do teams not always draft at least multiple quarterbacks each year UNTIL they find one?
why?
Yeah, screw drafting to improve the rest of the team, you'd be guaranteed to find a Non-Loser if you put all your eggs in one basket, right?
I mean it's working every single year with the rest of the teams across the League.....Right? LOLOLOLOLOL

Weadoption

Reaction score
Yeah, screw drafting to improve the rest of the team, you'd be guaranteed to find a Non-Loser if you put all your eggs in one basket, right?
I mean it's working every single year with the rest of the teams across the League.....Right? LOLOLOLOLOL
does is really screw drafting up until you hit on a qbotf?

jeremiah

Reaction score
Which qb should they have taken, minus the top 3… Levis? Dorian Thompson-Robinson, aiden O’Connell? Stetson Bennett? I like DTR and O’Connell. They were late picks too
I don't know enough to have had a hard opinion. There were several. I would like to have Wilson from the Jets, with a proper Coach he will be good, better than Gina. We could trade with the Jets straight across for Gina.

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
I don't know enough to have had a hard opinion. There were several. I would like to have Wilson from the Jets, with a proper Coach he will be good, better than Gina. We could trade with the Jets straight across for Gina.
I didn’t know a lot about them coming out of school but two later picks, O’Connell and DTR I watched play nfl games and both looked like steals

scutterhawk

Reaction score
does is really screw drafting up until you hit on a qbotf?
Absolutely; IF you pass on enough good players & ignore the rest of the TEAM because you are inept? you never should be trusted to head an organization as great as the Seattle Seahawks, or even a Highschool football team for that matter.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
do you game theory much?
i’m guessing no.
Do you theorize team building with the mind frame of a strategist, or do you just willy-nilly throw shit against the wall to see what sticks?
Judging by your suggesting that the Seahawks go on a Drafting frenzy (kissing a lot of frogs to find the QB Prince) I'm guessing the latter.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Do you theorize team building with the mind frame of a strategist, or do you just willy-nilly throw shit against the wall to see what sticks?
Judging by your suggesting that the Seahawks go on a Drafting frenzy (kissing a lot of frogs to find the QB Prince) I'm guessing the latter.
it is the latter, that’s what we are all doing here on the interwebs.

Xxx

Reaction score
I like those little guys you throw at the wall and they stick but then start doing flips as they roll down to the floor