IMPORTANT! One of our own needs our help.

Anguish

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

At this time of year, we're all thankful for our family, our friends, and the communities that we hold near and dear to our hearts. This year, one of our own, Mike 4G was diagnosed with a rare and highly aggressive form of cancer.

From the YouCaring CrowdFunding page:
Wednesday, May 20, 2015 after visiting the doctor for a migraine, Mike learned that he has a glioblastoma, a rare and highly aggressive form of cancer. Mike was rushed into emergency surgery, the doctors did everything they could surgically, but his primary tumor is inoperable. Mike has undergone radiation, and while involved in a clinical trial at Fred Hutch/UW underwent a bone marrow transplant and chemotherapy. He is now looking into additional therapies. This process is mentally, physically, and emotionally grueling, but this has not stopped Mike’s unconquerable spirit and positive outlook.

This season, I'm challenging all of Seahawks.NET membership and lurkers to head out to Mike's YouCaring page and donate to the most worthy of causes. With the traffic and viewership that this place generates, simply giving a couple of dollars each has the potential to have a huge impact.

Please, I urge all of you to visit Mike's YouCaring Page, donate a couple of bucks, and let him know that those of us at Seahawks.NET are pulling for him and his family.

grizbob

Reaction score
Did what I could Neal, hopefully the more resourceful can do more.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
You are all awesome. What a great support system and brotherhood. Every comment for a total stranger has been so appreciated. Every donation means a ton. Thank you all so much. I am very lucky man to be a part of this. seaaaaaaaaa!

drdiags

Reaction score
Done.

I hate hearing of people having to fight these type of fights but glad to help as best I can. Hang in there MikeG.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Donated.

Hope your spirits are being kept high, Mike.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Mike 4G":23ilt7ge said:
You are all awesome. What a great support system and brotherhood. Every comment for a total stranger has been so appreciated. Every donation means a ton. Thank you all so much. I am very lucky man to be a part of this. seaaaaaaaaa!

Haaaaaaaawks! Hang in there Mike.