In memoriam for Les/Radish in program guide @ game Sunday.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Same line as the Radish....Mike Stuckel. My classmate's husband. RIP.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Were there limits put on this photo? I am trying to copy it and send it to my friend and cant.

drdiags

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3g9wthj0 said:
Were there limits put on this photo? I am trying to copy it and send it to my friend and cant.

Not that I was aware of. Maybe Photo bucket did? I tried to attach the full-size image directly but it was a little larger than the 250K size limit. I will give it another shot and see if copying it directly allows you to copy it.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can't test if it is an ownership issue or not, since right-clicking it works for me. I will put a copy on dropbox. You should be able to copy from there with no issue. Back in a second.....

EDIT2: Try this image, made it a PNG in the hopes the resolution improves (definitely a larger image size of 3.5MB):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j24j06pvdv464 ... n.png?dl=0

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
drdiags":fko8kmin said:
Seahawkfan80":fko8kmin said:

Not that I was aware of. Maybe Photo bucket did? I tried to attach the full-size image directly but it was a little larger than the 250K size limit. I will give it another shot and see if copying it directly allows you to copy it.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can't test if it is an ownership issue or not, since right-clicking it works for me. I will put a copy on dropbox. You should be able to copy from there with no issue. Back in a second.....

EDIT2: Try this image, made it a PNG in the hopes the resolution improves (definitely a larger image size of 3.5MB):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j24j06pvdv464 ... n.png?dl=0

Thanks Doc. That worked out just fine. Mike Stuckel is the Gentleman that was given tix to see the Seahawks by the organization last year. I did push this thread to my classmate and she and child did like it. Go Hawks.

drdiags

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3e9u0n3q said:
Thanks Doc. That worked out just fine. Mike Stuckel is the Gentleman that was given tix to see the Seahawks by the organization last year. I did push this thread to my classmate and she and child did like it. Go Hawks.

Glad it worked out.

Mike was the guy who had a week or less around the time of the playoffs, right? Glad his family was able to celebrate with him toward the end.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
drdiags":gdhrfau7 said:
Seahawkfan80":gdhrfau7 said:

Glad it worked out.

Mike was the guy who had a week or less around the time of the playoffs, right? Glad his family was able to celebrate with him toward the end.

No. That was a different friend that just passed away. Mike passed on about 2-3 months ago. Thanks man.

drdiags

Reaction score
Just got this response from Darlene when I told her about the program i5roadrunner provided

Hello James,

[..snip..]

How about those Seahawks!!! (quote from Les)

I am going to send your email to my daughters and son, they will all love it.

I can’t thank you enough for what you have done.

Sent with Love,
Darlene

Here was my original e-mail to her and her family

Hi Darlene,

I met you and Les several years ago when me and my son, a tall fellow around 6’11”, crossed paths with you both leaving Temple at the Rams Game.

As you know, Les was well loved by his friends at Seahawks.net and they wanted a way to honor and pay tribute to his memory. They had requested the Seahawks to list him in memory on the Fan Appreciation day program. The Seahawks said they would and they did. A fellow fan, Matt Daniel got a copy of the program and had me scan it prior to sending it on to you.

Attached are those scans but I would also like to send you the actual program that he bought for your family. If you don’t mind, could you send me an address I can ship the program to? Thanks and hope you and the family are doing well this Holiday season.

Sincerely,
James Clough (aka Dr Diags or Morgan Freeman as many liken my appearance to).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Awesome. I got a response from my friend too.

"Thank you Dennis how thoughtful of you!! Wow you'll never know how thrilled I was to see that!! Tears!! Mike Stuckel was indeed a loyal # 12 THANK YOU!!"

I linked the In Memoriam Post to her facebook page.

I do not know how her husband got placed in the book...but I am happy they were able to.
Thanks for this post.
Go Hawks.

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
So glad that everything worked out. We will miss our friends and think of them whenever we watch the Seahawks as they would do for us. :icon_new:

Cad

Reaction score
My brother is on that list. We lost him unexpectedly at age 37.

If you could send me a copy of those images, I'd appreciate it. The Seahawks sent me a couple of programs in the mail, and I tried scanning that page, but it's difficult due to the gutter.

drdiags

Reaction score
Cad":qjfwajui said:

If you could send me a copy of those images, I'd appreciate it. The Seahawks sent me a couple of programs in the mail, and I tried scanning that page, but it's difficult due to the gutter.

The link to the full page scan is a couple posts up. I don't have the program anymore so hopefully the image saved on the dropbox link is good enough. Anyone should be able to download it. Not sure why you cannot right-click the images posted in the other posts, I cannot help you there.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I have not been on this site in ages, I am just now hearing abou Les's departure. The last conversation I had here was with Les, what a kind and genuine person he was. He showed me how to not be so serious and never to be afraid to poke fun at ones self and be the ultimate 12. I send my condolnces to Mrs. Radish and I will never forget the impact he had and taught me about the Hawks over an internet forum at that! MY condolences to Mrs. Radish...

drdiags

Reaction score
Here is a response from Darlene that I wanted to share, since it is a message to the entire board

Dearest James,

I received the game day program today. Thank you so much. You are so kind.

It is nice to know that people think of Les and myself and we are not forgotten. It makes me tear up.

I hope that we can meet again someday.

I am excited about the Seahawks doing so well. I really hope they can take the Super Bowl a 2nd year in a row.
Please tell Matt Daniel thank you for me.

With much heart felt thanks,

Darlene

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
drdiags":rdj1c3qd said:
Here is a response from Darlene that I wanted to share, since it is a message to the entire board

Dearest James,

I received the game day program today. Thank you so much. You are so kind.

It is nice to know that people think of Les and myself and we are not forgotten. It makes me tear up.

I hope that we can meet again someday.

I am excited about the Seahawks doing so well. I really hope they can take the Super Bowl a 2nd year in a row.
Please tell Matt Daniel thank you for me.

With much heart felt thanks,

Darlene

Thank you for getting that to her, James. And thank you to the Seahawks.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Cad":1o0gbjfy said:

So sorry for your loss.

kidhawk

Reaction score
It still feels strange to not have Les to talk to when I come here. He was such an integral part of this site, and he was the type of guy that once a friend, was a friend for life, through thick and thin. I'm so gllad that the Seahawks did this for him and the other twelves we lost this past year.

Hawknight

Reaction score
kidhawk":eor59syp said:
It still feels strange to not have Les to talk to when I come here. He was such an integral part of this site, and he was the type of guy that once a friend, was a friend for life, through thick and thin. I'm so gllad that the Seahawks did this for him and the other twelves we lost this past year.

I second this...

Latest posts