In Schneider We Trust

razor150

Reaction score
Dittoheads will always look to hang that phrase on somone because being a dittohead means turning off all critical thinking. That is why an idiot like Ruskell earned it so easily when doing so little. PC and Schneider have definitely earned the benefit of the doubt but I prefer to have my own opinions instead of spouting such drivel.

Hawks46

Reaction score
sedrohawk":23pog04i said:
Paschtorian":23pog04i said:
This man is (by far) the BEST GM in the league,.....and the fact that he's never been (officially) recognized for this,......is (patently) absurd.

If Jared Allen doesn't want to join a TEAM that is hungry for more than one Superbowl,....for more money (Really?.....The Seahawks are offering, what? 6-8 million a year?............Versus 10 million a year). So be it,...........if he can live without that ring on his finger, so can I.

The Seahawks will make history. And it will be EPIC.

my brother has a source inside the vmac that said jared allen's biggest hangup is the dline rotation not the money.

For a guy with Allen's motor, that makes sense. I don't know why we can't just put him at LEO and maybe rotate a guy like Irvin in once in a while to get favorable matchups or give Allen a breather.

As for Schneider, I think he's one of the top 3 GM's in the league....we'll see if he's the best when he can draft and imrpove our team with the lowest draft position, a very deep team, and keep our roleplayers churning and young. Developing young talent is the coaching staff's deal, while finding it is the GM's...so far we've done both very well. The hardest thing is to keep plugging guys into a deep, winning team.