Incompetent Seattle media or

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
OK, fair points. But I could realistically see the power pendulum swing our way over them when Brady retires. Those amazing comebacks aren't happening with as much frequency when he's gone. But that could be 3 years yet.

chris98251

Reaction score
They won with Cassell, they won with Grappalo or how ever you spell it when Brady was down or Suspended. They play better with Brady but it's not a world ender if he is out.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1veou9hf said:
His numbers will be better as our offensive line becomes more consistent. He exceeded Gronk's numbers last season.

Gronk played like 8 games last year. You know what I meant. Jimmy should be catching 70 over balls, receive for over 1000 yards, and score over 10 TDs every year.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":7gb7q3of said:
Siouxhawk":7gb7q3of said:
His numbers will be better as our offensive line becomes more consistent. He exceeded Gronk's numbers last season.

Gronk played like 8 games last year. You know what I meant. Jimmy should be catching 70 over balls, receive for over 1000 yards, and score over 10 TDs every year.
He really wasn't far off that pace last year, so yeah, that's doable. Our line should be more consistent next season, further sparking that production.

nwgamer

Reaction score
I see us gaining journeyman NOT star caliber OL players after the dust settles... Likely will bring a couple anonymous in over the weekend for visits. Stars are not what were after here. Serviceable OL/DL players proven but just not star caliber.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2az7rfh2 said:
Steve2222":2az7rfh2 said:
Siouxhawk":2az7rfh2 said:

He really wasn't far off that pace last year, so yeah, that's doable. Our line should be more consistent next season, further sparking that production.

The only thing our line was close to consistent at was getting destroyed. So being "more consistent" would actually be worse in our case.
Anyone expecting "improvement by calendar" (different day therefore better results) is in for a rude awakening.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3gcx2ceb said:
Siouxhawk":3gcx2ceb said:
Steve2222":3gcx2ceb said:
Siouxhawk":3gcx2ceb said:

The only thing our line was close to consistent at was getting destroyed. So being "more consistent" would actually be worse in our case.
Anyone expecting "improvement by calendar" (different day therefore better results) is in for a rude awakening.
I read Attyla's post about the line in the FA thread and I tend to agree with it. In short, our FO isn't sitting on their hands in this regard. They have a plan.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3e4wxplc said:
I read Attyla's post about the line in the FA thread and I tend to agree with it. In short, our FO isn't sitting on their hands in this regard. They have a plan.

Of course they have a plan, but this FO's plans have been awful to downright horrific when it comes to the O-line.

So excuse me if I'm a little impatient and skeptical when it comes to this position group seeing all the top FA lineman getting snatched up while we do nothing................compounded by the fact that this is one of the worst O-line drafts in history.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1s73lieu said:
Siouxhawk":1s73lieu said:

Of course they have a plan, but this FO's plans have been awful to downright horrific when it comes to the O-line.

So excuse me if I'm a little impatient and skeptical when it comes to this position group seeing all the top FA lineman getting snatched up while we do nothing................compounded by the fact that this is one of the worst O-line drafts in history.
I understand your trepidation. I'm coming around to the idea that at least 2 of the newbies will click in their second seasons and that a gem or two will be brought in from mid level free agency and the draft.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2jl297fe said:

LMAO!!!

Dude....you do realize they "had a plan" last year as well....correct? :179422:

cjcinec56

Reaction score
Seattle media sucks Petes Balls all year. It's a competition between them and John Clayton so you cannot expect them to report anything that Petey doesn't want reported or anything to the contrary. They are stuck in the middle.

chris98251

Reaction score
The Problem with Seattle Media is most are Seahawks or had been or are employed or want to keep access to their inside sources. Rare is it you hear anyone blast the Seahawks.

Latest posts