Injury report

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I looked at the injury report for tomorrow. Ethan Pocic is ruled out and his backup, Kyle Fuller is questionable! Who the hell is 3rd string? Where’s Britt? Where’s Joey Hunt? Who starts at Center if Fuller can’t go??!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the Seahawks are the most injured team in the NFL.

Just posting this observation b/c it offers some partial explanation for the recent downturn in results.

A return to health of the team and especially the DBs will start to show positive results soon.

Meanwhile assess the number of starting players who are out with injury.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Erm, hopefully it's not the 78-pound Tyler Ott.

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
nanomoz":ynev4r09 said:
Erm, hopefully it's not the 78-pound Tyler Ott.

I believe I read that Phil Haynes or Jamarco Jones is ready to fill in.

cymatica

Reaction score
Blame the football gods. How else do you explain this happens right after you trade your backup center who could have started.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jammerhawk":ex7j01sf said:

Just posting this observation b/c it offers some partial explanation for the recent downturn in results.

A return to health of the team and especially the DBs will start to show positive results soon.

Just spitballing here, but perhaps it has to do with Seattle being the only team without a COVID-related shutdown? Less rest, more injuries?

Probably not, but just an idea. More than likely some fault in the conditioning program, load management, or the medical staff.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Anyway, I'm fairly sure they'd be turning to Phil Haynes at center. They had him working there last season, so he's likely the guy who would be most comfortable slotting into that duty.

He's raw. Very raw. Injuries have robbed him of time to develop. He may be thrown into a fairly tough assignment... good thing Arizona's defensive line is mostly out due to injury.

I think Fuller probably ends up suiting for the game.

themunn

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":186hssnc said:
Anyway, I'm fairly sure they'd be turning to Phil Haynes at center. They had him working there last season, so he's likely the guy who would be most comfortable slotting into that duty.

He's raw. Very raw. Injuries have robbed him of time to develop. He may be thrown into a fairly tough assignment... good thing Arizona's defensive line is mostly out due to injury.

I think Fuller probably ends up suiting for the game.

I read that Jamarco Jones is 3rd on depth chart, which is probably why they stuck Jordan Simmons in for Iupati when he went down on Sunday to keep Jones available for center if needed.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2l9cwgfx said:

It certainly doesn't help that we have Ivan the Terrible as our head strength and conditioning coach.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"Just spitballing here, but perhaps it has to do with Seattle being the only team without a COVID-related shutdown? Less rest, more injuries?"
Or maybe it has something to do with signing lowball guys who have previously suffered serious injury.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
jammerhawk":2r6hj5z5 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure the 49ers have held that distinction all season.

xray

Reaction score
Is conditioning the problem ?