Inside the NFL and Brandon Marshall

andyh64000

Reaction score
I know he was barely a Seahawk, but Brandon Marshall is really good on inside the NFL. He is clearly very intelligent as well as articulate and he must have enjoyed his time as a Seahawk.

olyfan63

Reaction score
What I love about Brandon Marshall is he is about the only celebrity/athlete EVER that I'm aware of to come out publicly as having Borderline Personality Disorder. Truly courageous. Mad props and respect to him.

As a player with the Bears, Marshall destroyed our D.

Rat

Reaction score
I have tons of respect for the players courageous enough to speak up about mental illness. I'm a huge Demar DeRozan fan as well for the same reason. Marshall seemed like a good guy who wanted to be better.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yeah, we all love Brandon Marshall until he says something that would be considered critical of the Seahawks then he'll be just another clueless talking head that is in on the conspiracy against us & shouldn't be taken seriously.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
olyfan63":2quh1kb8 said:
What I love about Brandon Marshall is he is about the only celebrity/athlete EVER that I'm aware of to come out publicly as having Borderline Personality Disorder. Truly courageous. Mad props and respect to him.

As a player with the Bears, Marshall destroyed our D.

The amazing thing is the insight he has. Most Cluster B personality disorders have zero insight into their problem. Depressed people know they are depressed. Anxious people know they are anxious. Borderline/histrionic/narcissistic people are generally clueless and think all the crap around them is someone else’s fault.

So kudos to Marshall for seeking help and believing experts.