Introducing Your 2014 Sea Gals

pmedic920

Reaction score
Anguish":2w9zc29r said:
#31 - Haley Kerle is a Battle Ground girl. Her and one of my daughters went to school, and competition cheered together for years. Nice to see local small town girls (women) making their mark.

Aww, you're a cheer dad. Ha

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
this ain't your daddy's sea gals. not only is the team a game-changer for the NFL, so is our cheerleader squad. we be building a dynasty the likes of which have never been seen before. :D

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm certainly in the less ripped and junk in the trunk fan line..... These girls look like women you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, they'd kick your butt.... :shock:

Skansi82

Reaction score
This thread is cracking me up and reminds me of people talking trash about Earl for the bad angle he took on the Gore TD in the first Niner game. Do those people still think he's not elite? You could put a picture of Kate Upton on here and some people would complain that she's too tall or say that her boobs jiggle too much when she runs. :D

Some of these girls overdue the fitness a bit for auditions, but during the games when the Seagals walk out I never hear any of the guys around me talking about them being manly or too ripped. I think this year's squad looks pretty legit and in terms of size, shape, race, and fitness there's a little something for everyone. Except for the guys on this board who only date Victoria's Secret Models of course.....

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is really 'dissing' these girls. What's wrong with having a preference? Most of us are just pointing out that they fall into the ripped category. Lets not go all Seattle PC and pretend that cheerleaders aren't supposed to be eye candy for dudes as much as they are team spirit . . . nobody here is saying they are hideous or that they don't deserve to be Seagals after working hard to get there, and kudos for them to looking like they could beat some ass. lol.

Ahh living in a world where you're damned if you have an opinion on anything. . .

Greenhell

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2xcrnlhp said:
So I guess Shelly's decade (?) long run as a Seagal is over? She's been around forever

Shelly is the hot Asian babe, right?

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
Largent80":u2frdlaa said:

Okay.........what's that flap next the right seam of her uniform where it meets the fishnet stockings? You know.....down at her crotch?

Skansi82

Reaction score
glad2bdada3":223zqmrm said:
Largent80":223zqmrm said:

Okay.........what's that flap next the right seam of her uniform where it meets the fishnet stockings? You know.....down at her crotch?

Moose Knuckle?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I have a friend that does hair and makeup for the Sea Gals and from what I have been told getting on the Sea Gal squad is pretty hard, as in almost as tough as the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

As someone mentioned earlier it is a very nerve wracking interview especially if you are a rookie.

The hard and chiseled look will soften up somewhat by the season simply because the hard core training is over for now that they had to endure what they did just to make the squad.

I will end with this, with the exception of the DCC squad, (that has over 2,000 girls apply every year), you have a pretty tough time finding an overall better set of girls, just not enough natural blonds this year, IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!

Tokadub

Reaction score
seanutz":2iatnvuu said:
The more popular the Hawks get the better looking they get every year.

Hmm just checked out the 2014 Sea Gals for the first time and I think it's kinda the opposite. These girls seem the least attractive as a whole compared to the 2009-2013 squads.

2009:
110504-2009-sea-gals-650.jpg

2010:
120715-2010-sea-gals.jpg

2011:
110712seagalsphotocard.jpg

2012:
120715-sea-gals-roster.jpg

2013:
130617-seagals-team-960.jpg

2014:

2014seagalsauditions.jpg

I donno even the whole team pic seems less sexy compared to previous squads. Maybe that's just a temporary pic since they aren't even wearing the right uniform.

Don't get me wrong there are some great looking girls on the 2014 team, but if you look at all their face shots here:

http://www.seahawks.com/cheerleaders/se ... oster.html

Maybe they just all had bad bad days or something but there seems to be a lot of "butter faces". Kind of an awkward looking group as a whole, and that's just judging from their face shots not the "scary beefy" bodies other posters are joking about.

This group just doesn't seem to ooze the overwhelming sexy powers and feminine vibe that I would expect for the defending Super Bowl champs. Maybe they did it on purpose so we have less distractions :stirthepot:

Latest posts