Is Anthony Richardson worth pick 5?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I disagree. Aaron Rodgers sat for three year. Was he worth it?

With the #5 overall pick, I want some serious juice to look forward to for the next ten years.

Carter doesn't do it for me... neither does Tyree Wilson... and neither does Will Anderson, though he comes the closest of those I've listed.

I want AR15... and all of the high hopes that come with him.
True. However, Aaron Rodgers wasn't drafted in the top 10. Aaron also had more college ball experience and better results than Anthony Richardson. His college stats are worse than JaMarcus Russell and we all know how Russell turned out. Based on this, I believe Richardson's not worthy of the #5 pick in the draft.

Last edited:

WarHawks

Reaction score
I keep going back and forth on this. It's hard to know what to really think of AR. I love his juice, but Tom Brady didn't have any juice, was skinny and ran a 5.28 40, and he turned out ok. At the end of the day, I trust whatever John decides.

BASF

Reaction score
I disagree. Aaron Rodgers sat for three year. Was he worth it?

With the #5 overall pick, I want some serious juice to look forward to for the next ten years.

Carter doesn't do it for me... neither does Tyree Wilson... and neither does Will Anderson, though he comes the closest of those I've listed.

I want AR15... and all of the high hopes that come with him.
Aaron Rodgers was not a two year project. He was s two year starter that already had two seasons of three to one touchdown to interception ratio. He would have been able to start if he wasn't sitting behind a hall of famer. Richardson couldn't even manage two to one touchdown to interception ratio.