Is Bruce Arians our new Harbaugh rival?

2_0_6

Reaction score
No.

Your team actually needs to make a super bowl to be on the level of Harbaugh.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
davidonmi":361qciwg said:
His comments at halftime were petulent and made him look like a 5 year old.

I've tried over and over to imagine Pete saying something like that at halftime and I just can't.

His comments on talk radio down here today have been downright embarrassing. Straight up making fun of his kicker. "It aint hard" he said in reference to kicking field goals.

Really fatty? Doubt you can even raise your leg that high.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Nah.

There was a begrudged respect for Harbaugh, who I kinda liked then and really like now. He was/is a great coach (many time that of Arians) who produced great teams until management cut out his legs.

Arians is an old "get off my lawn" type without the Belichick/Parcells/Popovich clout to back it up.

TwilightError

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":wjab9i37 said:
I dunno - you may hate the guy, but it doesn't have that rivalry feel like Harbaugh-Carroll did. And BA is usually more aware of the rules than the officiating crews during the game, which always surprises me (not saying his desire for a penalty flag is warranted, but when he sees a foul that the officials miss rulebook wise - he goes batshit since the zebras 'should' know more than the coaches during the game).

But no one will replace Harbaugh - he made the rivalry great; Fisher and BA are bad knock-offs in comparison.

Say What!? BA complains stuff that were called correctly, even still in the presser... Wagner blocking the kick - correct. The close touchdown that removed the pylon but ball did not reach the line - correct. Some mystery holding calls that were left on the field even though every single Seahawks drive in regulation was stopped by a holding call...

Yeah right, Bruce Arians knows the rules better than officiating crews... :34853_doh: :177692:

Fade

Reaction score
BA is a red faced, loud mouth clown, the OC version of Rex Ryan. I say keep him around for the entertainment, because his teams will never be a serious threat.

Harbaugh was the best coach not named Pete Carroll in the NFC west since re-alignment in 2002.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He's a beet-red schlorgan fitted with sunglasses. Comparing him to Harbaugh gives him way too much credit. He's Rex Ryan with few more brain cells.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TwilightError":2ic1jhta said:
b8rtm8nn":2ic1jhta said:
I dunno - you may hate the guy, but it doesn't have that rivalry feel like Harbaugh-Carroll did. And BA is usually more aware of the rules than the officiating crews during the game, which always surprises me (not saying his desire for a penalty flag is warranted, but when he sees a foul that the officials miss rulebook wise - he goes batshit since the zebras 'should' know more than the coaches during the game).

But no one will replace Harbaugh - he made the rivalry great; Fisher and BA are bad knock-offs in comparison.

Say What!? BA complains stuff that were called correctly, even still in the presser... Wagner blocking the kick - correct. The close touchdown that removed the pylon but ball did not reach the line - correct. Some mystery holding calls that were left on the field even though every single Seahawks drive in regulation was stopped by a holding call...

Yeah right, Bruce Arians knows the rules better than officiating crews... :34853_doh: :177692:

Right, and if he knows the rules so much better than the officials, then you think he would have known he couldn't throw a challenge flag on the Wagner play, thus costing his team a precious time out.

He sure seems to thrive on calling out his team, the opponent, the officials, etc. I have yet to hear him admit that he made several errors Sunday night as well.

Par for the course for that clown.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Clown and we hates him my precious. Just look at the difference in reaction to the missed field goals between Pete and Arians. Brucey's red face went a shade deeper and he threw his play list to the ground; I'm sure he used a curse word or two. Pete's eyes got a little wider as if to say, "Well that's interesting." I'm sure Pete was immediately working on how he would use this moment in the next weeks preparation.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Geologic":1gpx3qnn said:
Harbaugh owns and is a legit coach. I respected the hell out of him even though I hated his team due to the rivalry. Look at Michigan. He took that dumpster of a college team to a national championship contender.

Bruce Arians is a fraud on the other hand.

100% co-sign.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Jville":p0blnfuu said:
I have no problem with Bruce Arians. He is a successful coach that fights for every win.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/790634592650747905[/tweet]

It's pretty simple really, the guy needs more dirt bags.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Arians is a whiney turd. He's more irritating than threatening. A blowhard.