Is Geno throwing behind everyone tonight?

mrblitz

Reaction score
looks like he's consistently throwing behind people, leaving yards out on the field, endangering receivers, risking interception, etc.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
i ate crow earlier this year regarding Geno. So happy for him and the surprising year he’s having. But 30m/year? (The number Sherm said he should get next year) No thanks.

balakoth

Reaction score
i ate crow earlier this year regarding Geno. So happy for him and the surprising year he’s having. But 30m/year? (The number Sherm said he should get next year) No thanks.
so our o line keeps blowing erverything under the sun.. but its genos bad.. we get it

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He is playing the best D in the game right now and under a lot of pressure. He hasn't been terribly accurate but they make a lot of QB's look not their best

strohmin

Reaction score
What is Geno going to do? We have no running game to scare anyone anymore and our defense is softer than Charmin.

strohmin

Reaction score
He is playing the best D in the game right now and under a lot of pressure. He hasn't been terribly accurate but they make a lot of QB's look not their best
I agree. Geno is getting nothing from the rest of the team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nothing is ever Geno’s fault according to some.
Is the blocking the best, nope. Geno needs to play better, the line needs to play better. It’s not an either or situation, it’s a both situation and don’t get me started on the defense.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Nothing is ever Geno’s fault according to some.
Is the blocking the best, nope. Geno needs to play better, the line needs to play better. It’s not an either or situation, it’s a both situation and don’t get me started on the defense.
He’s also in charge of line calls, so if he misses blitzes or his guys miss something, he’s also culpable.

Latest posts