Is Trent Richardson a head case?

Ruminator

Reaction score
Ruminator":198rtkjx said:
That's a head-scratcher. Must be something serious. But even then, few players faced with something serious are willing to miss a big game.

I guess it was something serious. Just heard it was because his mother just passed away.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
jkitsune":1ivv0v7b said:
Chapow":1ivv0v7b said:
jkitsune":1ivv0v7b said:
Chapow":1ivv0v7b said:
I doubt the Colts are going to miss his 3.3 yards per carry.

Would anyone even notice if he never played another down? Dude has had an utterly forgettable career so far.

Who was the last guy that was this big of a disappointment at RB?

Darren McFadden? Reggie Bush?

Seriously?

Both of those guys have had injury issues, but when healthy, they have both been pretty damn good for pretty long stretches at times.

Richardson has done nothing. Calling his career mediocre would be generous IMO.

Yeah, no, you're right, I'm just trying to come up with disappointments to try to compare. I agree that neither have been as awful as Richardson.

How about Cadillac Williams?

Edit: Or Cedric Benson? Both showed something early on but flamed out, whether due to injury or attitude.

Benson rejuvenated his career at GB a little bit (he played in the Wail Mary game). And Cadillac was just broken. When healthy, he was pretty good, as I recall.

Richardson is just so much worse than those two.

anonFAFA

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3gdio5x2 said:
razgriz737":3gdio5x2 said:
His mom died today.

Buncha jerks.

How was anyone here supposed to know that?

No one was. This is a lesson in why you shouldn't go off running your mouth with disrespect towards someone without knowing the full story. It makes you look like a complete jackass later. Not saying you did, but just in general.

razgriz737

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3osh3m3a said:
razgriz737":3osh3m3a said:
His mom died today.

Buncha jerks.

How was anyone here supposed to know that?
They weren't, which is why it would've been a good idea to wait for the full story to come out first. What's that saying about assuming?