is Wilson finished..?

renofox

Reaction score
The word Chief is NOT racist except in the minds of people who see everything as raciest. That is the reason society is going to hell in a handbasket because of all the victims and race.

Alot of my friends call me Chief because of my USAF rank (retired). I've always seen "Chief" as respectful and as an honorific.

If anyone chooses to see the word as disrespectful they certainly have that right. They can even communicate their displeasure if they are so minded.

I choose to ignore their feels and pray that they will someday get over their issues that cause such irrational pain and hatred.

acer1240

Reaction score
Now you are trying to play a card for the sake of playing that card... You sir..are a giant clown.

Imagine thinking that word only applies to a particular demographic or type and its directed towards apparently you as a native american.. rofl gimme a break kiddo
I get bored sometimes. I'm actually not a moron. Calling someone out for a slight is kinda ok. If I attacked your culture I'd expect a response. Explain the difference.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
The word Chief is NOT racist except in the minds of people who see everything as raciest. That is the reason society is going to hell in a handbasket because of all the victims and race baiters.

And anyways Canadians are not a race, Indians are not a race, Spanish people are not a race, Arabs are not a race, on and on and on.

There are 3 races. Caucasian, Negroid and Asian. coloring, language, location, country does not create a race. All the new modern change to races and making multiple sub sets as races is merely to appease people who want to dis associate from their group and be unique, created by élite academics in Woke universities.

Definition of chief
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: accorded highest rank or office chief librarian the company's chief executive
2: of greatest importance or influence the chief reasons their chief accomplishment

chief
adverb
Definition of chief (Entry 2 of 3)
archaic
: CHIEFLY

chief
noun
Definition of chief (Entry 3 of 3)
1: the upper part of a heraldic field
2: the head of a body of persons or an organization : LEADER chief of police
3: the principal or most valuable part

1. One who is highest in rank or authority; a leader.
2. a. A chief petty officer.
b.
Nautical The chief engineer of a ship.
3. Slang A supervisor; a boss.
4. Heraldry The upper section of a shield.
adj.
1. Highest in rank, authority, or office: the chief scientist in the lab.
2. Most important or influential: the chief ingredients in the stew.

Acer wants to own the word of CHIEF for his neurosis.
neurosis
noun
  1. A psychological state characterized by excessive anxiety or insecurity, compensated for by various defense mechanisms and lacking evidence of neurologic or other organic disease.
Can we please not?

acer1240

Reaction score
Alot of my friends call me Chief because of my USAF rank (retired). I've always seen "Chief" as respectful and as an honorific.

If anyone chooses to see the word as disrespectful they certainly have that right. They can even communicate their displeasure if they are so minded.

I choose to ignore their feels and pray that they will someday get over their issues that cause such irrational pain and hatred.
I respect that reno. I really do and I understand why it can be used as a show of respect. It wasn't in this case though. Thank you for your service and I really mean that.

acer1240

Reaction score
For you yes.
We can disagree and still be friends ya know. I'm sorry I pushed a button with you but I'm allowed to have an opinion as well. He pissed me off and I called him out. It doesn't need to be complicated.

acer1240

Reaction score
Still doesn't resolve the issue though. UK? apologies are in order. I don't care what stupid country you are from. What you said was wrong. I understand that it may have been an accident and certainly forgivable but your lack of awareness to sensitively is chilling. It's telling that you are actively avoiding this thread. I've made peace with most participants but you.

There is a reason you pissed me off. Can you please acknowledge that?

Rainger

Reaction score
Still doesn't resolve the issue though. UK? apologies are in order. I don't care what stupid country you are from. What you said was wrong. I understand that it may have been an accident and certainly forgivable but your lack of awareness to sensitively is chilling. It's telling that you are actively avoiding this thread. I've made peace with most participants but you.

There is a reason you pissed me off. Can you please acknowledge that?
Come on Acer please let it go.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Chill pills all around
Up until I was 16 we got the Alaskan Indian newsletter and id been told all my life i was a an 1/8th klinquet indian which of course is BS cuz I can't even spell it
turns out ancestory dna says im trailer trash from the south whitch sounds right as im in a coven and my grade school was nothing but kids from across the worlfd , my friends were Japanese , philipeno , black , Chinese and even the special ed kids teased me , why
beyond all the racial divesity I was the only red headed step child in the entire school so get a hold of your self and realize it isn't always a slur meant to take down who you really are and all of us are friends in the end because racism is in the minds of those who don't know any better
Except canadians , jk
Some of the nicest people i have ever met truthfully
:LOL: 💩

and every bit of this is truth as it happened and it's ok and fun and makes a great coming out of life ok story and if anyone wants details PM me cuz i love my life

m0ng0

Reaction score
If I had a dime for every polish joke I have heard...but than again maybe I don't count?

morgulon1

Reaction score
The word Chief is NOT racist except in the minds of people who see everything as raciest. That is the reason society is going to hell in a handbasket because of all the victims and race baiters.

And anyways Canadians are not a race, Indians are not a race, Spanish people are not a race, Arabs are not a race, on and on and on.

There are 3 races. Caucasian, Negroid and Asian. coloring, language, location, country does not create a race. All the new modern change to races and making multiple sub sets as races is merely to appease people who want to dis associate from their group and be unique, created by élite academics in Woke universities.

Definition of chief
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: accorded highest rank or office chief librarian the company's chief executive
2: of greatest importance or influence the chief reasons their chief accomplishment

chief
adverb
Definition of chief (Entry 2 of 3)
archaic
: CHIEFLY

chief
noun
Definition of chief (Entry 3 of 3)
1: the upper part of a heraldic field
2: the head of a body of persons or an organization : LEADER chief of police
3: the principal or most valuable part

1. One who is highest in rank or authority; a leader.
2. a. A chief petty officer.
b.
Nautical The chief engineer of a ship.
3. Slang A supervisor; a boss.
4. Heraldry The upper section of a shield.
adj.
1. Highest in rank, authority, or office: the chief scientist in the lab.
2. Most important or influential: the chief ingredients in the stew.

Acer wants to own the word of CHIEF for his neurosis.
neurosis
noun
  1. A psychological state characterized by excessive anxiety or insecurity, compensated for by various defense mechanisms and lacking evidence of neurologic or other organic disease.
Maybe you don't know about where Acer is coming from. I'm native and people would think it's cute to call me " chief"
All the time. I don't think you'd understand .

I didn't like it.

It's the context . You can cut and paste out of the dictionary all you want . To be
Honest , UK seahawk or whatever his name is probably didn't mean anything by it. Isn't he a bloody limey anyways?
I think it's kinda neat he's on .net after
He figured out soccer ( er football ) sucks.

You seem cool rainger , even if you have a head shaped like a grape nut.

acer1240

Reaction score
Yeah, rainger is ok. I kinda made him a deal to let this go but I'm having to bite my tongue a bit as there is a lot more I want to say.

acer1240

Reaction score
If I had a dime for every polish joke I have heard...but than again maybe I don't count?
You absolutely do. Polish lives matter my friend. I can imagine the jokes that you have to tolerate and I'm not a fan. I attack people here all the time but other than Canada (which is planning an invasion) I leave that stuff alone. Even an asshole like me has boundaries.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You absolutely do. Polish lives matter my friend. I can imagine the jokes that you have to tolerate and I'm not a fan. I attack people here all the time but other than Canada (which is planning an invasion) I leave that stuff alone. Even an asshole like me has boundaries.
You should have been banned when you suggested a fellow forum member should commit suicide. You got the benefit of the doubt then and we moved on.

This faux outrage is exactly that. You pick arguments about absolutely everything including some very unsavoury comments on this thread.

This will be my last word on this thread. I'll leave it up to the other mods to decide the appropriate action.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
You know uk, about 25 years ago I got called out by a woman for using the phrase “too many chiefs and not enough Indians.” She wasnt Even Native but had a kid that was unbeknownst to everyone.

I just apologized. Why can’t u do the same?

Latest posts