it could be worse....

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seymour":2dl4d2iu said:
Steve2222":2dl4d2iu said:
Seymour":2dl4d2iu said:
Replacing Bevell doesn't solve the problem. No O coordinator could make this offense function with that line. But give Bevell an oline, and he could make enough offense to win, even if he is not using his weapons properly. Cable absolutely has to go first. 3rd year now I've felt this way. Same story...another wasted year. :pukeface:

I beg to differ. Case in point yesterday. Rodgers was being assaulted all day yesterday as well. GB schemed around it and went with quick hitters. When you have the talents of Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham, CJ Prosise, Doug Baldwin, Paul Richardson, and Tyler Lockett, a ****hot OC could easily make it work.

Bevell is just clueless and can't out fox his Defensive coordinator counterpart. I mean really, how often did we form up bunched at the line of scrimmage? It's insane. Spread the damn defense out and take a little pressure of our piss poor OL. Get as many defenders as possible away from the box.

This team is built to run the ball. None of that gets the ground game going. I do agree it would help some, but disagree that the o coordinator alone could get enough done. Remember, the coordinator is running the offense that Pete wants to see also.
Also, Tom Cable is #2 in command. He is assistant head coach and run game coordinator.

lmao you really think this team is built to run? Or are you confusing that with offensive philosophy? Because the two are very different. I'll answer it for you. There's no way in hell this team is built to run and we are in great need for a change up in our offensive philosophy.

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":1j6pmw5d said:
Steve2222":1j6pmw5d said:
Seymour":1j6pmw5d said:
Replacing Bevell doesn't solve the problem. No O coordinator could make this offense function with that line. But give Bevell an oline, and he could make enough offense to win, even if he is not using his weapons properly. Cable absolutely has to go first. 3rd year now I've felt this way. Same story...another wasted year. :pukeface:

I beg to differ. Case in point yesterday. Rodgers was being assaulted all day yesterday as well. GB schemed around it and went with quick hitters. When you have the talents of Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham, CJ Prosise, Doug Baldwin, Paul Richardson, and Tyler Lockett, a ****hot OC could easily make it work.

Bevell is just clueless and can't out fox his Defensive coordinator counterpart. I mean really, how often did we form up bunched at the line of scrimmage? It's insane. Spread the damn defense out and take a little pressure of our piss poor OL. Get as many defenders as possible away from the box.

This team is built to run the ball. None of that gets the ground game going. I do agree it would help some, but disagree that the o coordinator alone could get enough done. Remember, the coordinator is running the offense that Pete wants to see also.
Also, Tom Cable is #2 in command. He is assistant head coach and run game coordinator.

Maybe this is the problem. What about our team says it is built to run?

Square pegs into round holes.