It has to be..

Chapow

Reaction score
Kafka! On a serious note I think it’s Macdonald unless he picks Washington then it’s your boy Kafka.

Side note The giants outscored our vaunted offense over the last month of the season with a Devito at QB

Another side note, the Giants offense was full on dumpster fire bad over the course of the entire season. Only 2 teams scored fewer points and that was the 2 worst teams in the league, Carolina and New England. If our offense had been anywhere close to as bad as the Giants offense was, we'd be running our OC out of town, not talking about promoting him to HC.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Another side note, the Giants offense was full on dumpster fire bad over the course of the entire season. Only 2 teams scored fewer points and that was the 2 worst teams in the league, Carolina and New England. If our offense had been anywhere close to as bad as the Giants offense was, we'd be running our OC out of town, not talking about promoting him to HC.

He had nothing to work with though. Griff did a break down and loved what he saw. Personnel matters a ton.

Chapow

Reaction score
He had nothing to work with though. Griff did a break down and loved what he saw. Personnel matters a ton.

Of course personnel matters a lot. I think everyone understands that. I'm well aware that he was in a tough situation with not a lot to work with.

Here's the thing though. If he was in a tough situation and managed to produce an offense better than expected with not a lot to work with, then yeah, you've piqued my interest. But that's not what he did. His offense was one of the worst in the league. He didn't make chicken salad out of chicken sh1t. He made chicken sh1t out of chicken sh1t.

A lot of guys could take a bad unit and do poorly. I'm just not seeing how that makes someone a desirable candidate for an NFL head coaching gig.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Of course personnel matters a lot. I think everyone understands that. I'm well aware that he was in a tough situation with not a lot to work with.

Here's the thing though. If he was in a tough situation and managed to produce an offense better than expected with not a lot to work with, then yeah, you've piqued my interest. But that's not what he did. His offense was one of the worst in the league. He didn't make chicken salad out of chicken sh1t. He made chicken sh1t out of chicken sh1t.

A lot of guys could take a bad unit and do poorly. I'm just not seeing how that makes someone a desirable candidate for an NFL head coaching gig.

I’ll just agree to disagree. He had them looking functional at times especially when healthy and what he did with Devito wasn’t bad. Film guys LOVE what they saw on film with what he was trying to do. But again your take is reasonable as well. I’m excited about Macdonald much more than I would be with Kafka so all is good

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing.

I haven't "refreshed" my apps and websites this much since I was teen trying to get the full pic of Jenna Jameson to load with my 14.4 K modem. It would always just freeze before the good part.

Seriously.. I'm reloading .net about 5 times an hour. Today has to be the day!
I played the "Dial-up Sound" for my kids and tried to explain what it was.

The looks I got were priceless.

toffee

Reaction score
Kafka! On a serious note I think it’s Macdonald unless he picks Washington then it’s your boy Kafka.

Side note The giants outscored our vaunted offense over the last month of the season with a Devito at QB
You have a point, compare to the Giants, we have better roster on offense. Kafkal could use the Hawks as his vehicle for the next HC opening.

Latest posts