It's been fun!

Fight 4 Old DC

Reaction score
I have been "trolling" this site all week....trash talking, defending our team name, etc. and I gotta say it's been fun. I do admire the passion you have for your team, on a par with our fan base probably.
Despite all of our cockiness and chest thumping we are scared shitless for today. The Hawks are probably the more complete team and could go all the way to New Orleans. Our D has to play out of their skulls for us to have a chance. Maybe RGlll can summon some magic, we'll see.
If we lose I won't come back to waller in misery....it will just be time to move on.....after all we have those fighting Washington Wizards to get behind! .... eh, we'll maybe the Capitals will get back to the ice. Nor will I come back to gloat if we win.
It's been real Hawk fan dudes, may the best team win and to the victor go the spoils!

Largent80

Reaction score
Well put and good luck in the future because today won't be so good for y'all.... :shock:

:icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig:

MOCHawk

Reaction score
Dammit. Are you trying to rob me of the pleasure of this game? I think we will win by at least 10 points, but if we are going for confession time, I think RG3 probably deserves OROY by a VERY slim margin over Russell. I want to punch anyone who thinks that Luck deserves it.

drastik

Reaction score
Here is a good, short, read a personal friend of mine wrote up on the state of the Redskins.

If you have 2-3 minutes to spare, take a moment to read it. Basically states that win or lose today, the fans of the Redskins are just thrilled with the state of the organization.

http://dcsportsandstuff.wordpress.com/2 ... day-means/

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Right back atcha, Old DC. It's been nice to have some good-natured back and forth here on this site this week. We've had a couple idiots. But for the most part the Skins fans that hung out here have been cool. Good job redeeming your fan base for that awful Extreme Skins site. Here's to a good game and no injuries. I know we're confident in our team. But this is going to be a battle. Coin flip outcome, IMO. You guys got that home field. Going to be a war.

Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All I can ask for is that the best team wins today in a fairly-officiated, injury-free contest.

Thanks for the class!

Shock2k

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":eum6v68h said:
I have been "trolling" this site all week....trash talking, defending our team name, etc. and I gotta say it's been fun. I do admire the passion you have for your team, on a par with our fan base probably.
Despite all of our cockiness and chest thumping we are scared shitless for today. The Hawks are probably the more complete team and could go all the way to New Orleans. Our D has to play out of their skulls for us to have a chance. Maybe RGlll can summon some magic, we'll see.
If we lose I won't come back to waller in misery....it will just be time to move on.....after all we have those fighting Washington Wizards to get behind! .... eh, we'll maybe the Capitals will get back to the ice. Nor will I come back to gloat if we win.
It's been real Hawk fan dudes, may the best team win and to the victor go the spoils!

You have been putting it down this week.

I agree with your friends post, and I find it to be true for both teams. The Seahawks did go to the Superbowl in 2005 it wasn't like a Green Bay or a New England going to the Superbowl. I find that I finally can look forward to a possible perenial team, something I've never felt in all the years I've been a Hawks fan. Probably a lot of what your fan base is feeling.

Rainger

Reaction score
MOCHawk":2meanuli said:
Dammit. Are you trying to rob me of the pleasure of this game? I think we will win by at least 10 points, but if we are going for confession time, I think RG3 probably deserves OROY by a VERY slim margin over Russell. I want to punch anyone who thinks that Luck deserves it.
Oh it would be fun to see you punch Clayton. You would eliminate what little bit of chin he has.

burggold75

Reaction score
Mandu":3tknm5t2 said:
burggold75":3tknm5t2 said:
At the game and hawks fan presence is extremely weak....just sayin

We want to be fashionably late. Kind of like Lakers fans.

Haha..I guess

Saw hawks team bus roll in like 2:30..thought that was late for team arrival. PC was peering at us tailgating

Conrad87

Reaction score
Good luck to you guys (At least as far as no major injuries....lol). Here's to a physical, hard fought, and well played contest between two young, up and coming ball clubs. Thanks to you all for your hospitality.

Final prediction:

Redskins 24
Seahawks 20

HTTR

OP
OP
F

Fight 4 Old DC

Reaction score
I have a feeling Shannahan Jr. Is gonna come w/ a new wrinkle today....maybe like going no huddle, something they haven't done all year.
Maybe RGlll at WR ( ! ).....something I believe they did do once early in the year.
The word is RG is sporting a much lighter knee brace today, more like a sleeve.