It's Midnight. How are my 12's Feeling?

It's roughly 13 hours and 25 minutes before kickoff. How do you feel right now?

• Calm. I feel confident about a win.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • My usual casual nervousness before any Seahawks game.

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • I can't sleep. I'm nervous. This is a big game. They all are the rest of the way.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other (read my drunken comments)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
It is a great feeling that the Hawks have a strong chance to win every time they step on the field.

And I'm looking forward to a win in Philly.

I am a little more anxious this week than the past few though. I think it's because for me anyway the Eags offer more "unknowns" than say the known quantities of the Cards and 9ers.

Geeez I wish it was gametime already!

StoneCold

Reaction score
Psyched and looking forward to the game. I don't feel like it's our season on the line, but a loss means we likely face the Niners next week both being 8-5 and we have to fight like hell and get some help to make the playoffs. I don't like the sound of that at all. A win and we likely cruise to the Division title. So a lot is riding on this game.

I saw a crazy playoff scenario where it's still possible for the Rams to win the division at 9-7. Highly unlikely, but if that's still possible our season is not over no matter what happens today.

In today's game if we stop Lesean McCoy we win, but every time I think that I get visions of Jamaal Charles slashing through our D. Ug-leee! Why will we be able to stop McCoy when we couldn't stop Charles? Wagner? Kam?

Is it game time yet?

SC

Latest posts