Jamaal Charles

Chapow

Reaction score
Rat":1ihwayzs said:
People keep complaining about the OL like we're not allowed to address multiple needs. I'm confident they wouldn't add Charles if he would prevent OL improvements.

Can you imagine how much a team would be crippling itself if it only addressed it's biggest need and ignored everything else until that one particular need was "fixed"? That would be dumb as hell.

Yet it seems many here want to do just that and chastise any thought of trying to improve any other area of the team besides the OL.

Yes, we need our OL (particularly the tackles) to be better if we want to take a step forward. No, that doesn't mean we should ignore everything else until that problem is resolved.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
obvious if they sign charles they have little faith in rawls and cj to stay healthy. gonna be a lot of rb names on the ir list next year...

Seafan

Reaction score
It seems to me they are looking for a veteran who knows how to run in the ZBS and can catch passes. Makes some sense. I'm sure last year and the year before with CMike just drove the coaching staff nuts. A rookie isn't going to definitely be an upgrade if they can't adapt to the ZBS quickly.

Latest posts