Jamal Adams?

olyfan63

Reaction score
the new mr. glass. cant say im surprised he couldnt even make it through a single game. and on a play where it literally looked like nothing happened plus while missing what should have been a clear sack. no real loss imo.
The new "Mr. Glass", sad but accurate. I would replace the "no real loss" part with "next man up", because the loss of the unique features Jamal Adams brings to a D is very real loss, and the D coaches will have to figure out how to make up for it.

classicaaron

Reaction score
The new "Mr. Glass", sad but accurate. I would replace the "no real loss" part with "next man up", because the loss of the unique features Jamal Adams brings to a D is very real loss, and the D coaches will have to figure out how to make up for it.
i say no real loss because id rather have a better pass defender, which pretty much anyone can be better at this point. sure he may run stop better than most DB's but id rather give up an extra 3 yards on a run then a 20 yard pass.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
It's time to move on. This was a desperation move anyways to win now for Mr. Unlimited

nwHawk

Reaction score
He plays to reckless for his frame, which is part of what makes him unique. Love his attitude and passion, but this is the Not For Long league. Next man up. Heal up young man.

olyfan63

Reaction score
i say no real loss because id rather have a better pass defender, which pretty much anyone can be better at this point. sure he may run stop better than most DB's but id rather give up an extra 3 yards on a run then a 20 yard pass.
If we had the model with hands that can catch, I'd argue the point, but Jamal "Hands of Stone" Adams showed again why he's a DB and not a WR. Too bad we won't get to see him in this new defensive scheme for a long while. He is a disruptive presence for the opposing O when on the field.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Reports are torn quad. That'll be it for the president this year...not a fan of the trade but this D needed his presence.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Reports are torn quad. That'll be it for the president this year...not a fan of the trade but this D needed his presence.
they need his energy and passion. He's loved by the team and obviously a pretty good dude the team enjoys. I hope he can travel with the team and cheer them on.

Latest posts