Jared Allen Says

rlkats

Reaction score
Throwdown":3h7wqdgj said:
rlkats":3h7wqdgj said:
Damn never thought my Niners would scare any football player to the point they stay in the same division then go on record saying that the Niners are no joke. Made him look a bit weak.

Saying he wanted to stay in the same division close to home would have been better

I honestly don't see what's so scary, can't be this guy can it?

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

I dunno how he's scary.

Lol yup that's it I guess haha

kf3339

Reaction score
He got what he wanted. Paid.

I say good for him and hope he enjoys being on the third best team in the NFC North and missing the playoffs the rest of his career.

But at least he can record a few more sacks for his career! :roll:

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think it was ALL about playing time. He wanted nothing to do with a rotation, but instead wanted to be on the field all the time. He knows how many snaps it took him to get his 11 sacks and probably thinks a rotation would reduce sack production too.

I did not want the Seahawks to sign him, so seeing him in Chicago is a good thing.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":25kubio9 said:
He named 2 players on the Bears. Hardly world beaters. The Bears are a very mediocre team with much rebuilding to do, he comes off as uninformed. He just said that to justify getting a larger/longer contract.

In the end, his wife more than likely wore the pants in the decision = pussy.

The Bears have the best WR tandem in football. They also have Matt Forte, an easy top 5 back, and a decent OL.

It's the defense that needs a lot of work, if they fix that, they will compete for the division title.

So nothing he really said was wrong? Sounds more like sour grapes than anything.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1g3bgb90 said:
Largent80":1g3bgb90 said:
He named 2 players on the Bears. Hardly world beaters. The Bears are a very mediocre team with much rebuilding to do, he comes off as uninformed. He just said that to justify getting a larger/longer contract.

In the end, his wife more than likely wore the pants in the decision = pussy.

The Bears have the best WR tandem in football. They also have Matt Forte, an easy top 5 back, and a decent OL.

It's the defense that needs a lot of work, if they fix that, they will compete for the division title.

So nothing he really said was wrong? Sounds more like sour grapes than anything.
And Cutler is their QB........ Next.......
Allen wanted to get paid and NOT play in a rotation, he valued that more than a GREAT chance of winning a Lombardi, no hard feeling coming from me, just hope he doesn't bitch about playing on a mediocre team for the rest of his career.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Wouldn't any of you folks like to get an extra month or two off from work each year? That is what he signed up for.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":e6exb2b5 said:
And Cutler is their QB........ Next.......
Allen wanted to get paid and NOT play in a rotation, he valued that more than a GREAT chance of winning a Lombardi, no hard feeling coming from me, just hope he doesn't bitch about playing on a mediocre team for the rest of his career.

Marc Trestman had Cutler playing better than he ever has. It's his durability thats the question there.

The Bears aren't as bad as you guys are painting them to be.. Allen got $8M a year.. it's a divisional team he was familiar with.. not sure what the big deal is?

Giddyup

Reaction score
The Bears had the second best offense in the league last year. Trestman is a QB guru. Their D got better this off-season. To write the Bears off is just being ignorant.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
What does last year have to do with this year?......Nothing, and that has been proven over and over.

Reaction score
You guys are taking the wrong approach. His division has some horrible olines.... san frans oline is one of the best if not the best in the nfl.