Jawless I on Mike and Mike this morning, 1/27

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
While watching NFL network yesterday, I saw a blond lady (named Sara I think) that was apparently assigned to the Seahawks to cover......start her piece off "SeaHacks, errr Seahawks). I resented that slip a lot and considering the source is only there because of her T & A appeal, shouldn't have been allowed to air. ESPN is soooooo biased in almost all of their "reporting".

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1lpa8y5p said:
While watching NFL network yesterday, I saw a blond lady (named Sara I think) that was apparently assigned to the Seahawks to cover......start her piece off "SeaHacks, errr Seahawks). I resented that slip a lot and considering the source is only there because of her T & A appeal, shouldn't have been allowed to air. ESPN is soooooo biased in almost all of their "reporting".

Can't tell if this post is a parody or not.

OP
OP
C

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1wnupgqs said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1wnupgqs said:
Claims that it won't be close and the Patriots will win 31-20.

Shouldn't be surprised though as he doesn't believe in defense. He has also predicted in the past that Kaepernick would be the greatest of all time.
Well then why are you? You know for a fact that he thinks unless you're 6'4" or whatever you can't possibly play quarterback or that football itself takes both offense/defense/special teams to actually win. Wouldn't that mean you have to have 53 pretty decent players all playing for each other and in unison?

I'm not surprised bro. Just a figure of speech for me. Bless your heart.

BEEF46

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1fvn7wzo said:
MizzouHawkGal":1fvn7wzo said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1fvn7wzo said:

Shouldn't be surprised though as he doesn't believe in defense. He has also predicted in the past that Kaepernick would be the greatest of all time.
Well then why are you? You know for a fact that he thinks unless you're 6'4" or whatever you can't possibly play quarterback or that football itself takes both offense/defense/special teams to actually win. Wouldn't that mean you have to have 53 pretty decent players all playing for each other and in unison?

That "Bro" is a woman........and I think I'm in love.....

If I could only get my wife to wear a hat like that.....LOL....

:oops:

Sorry MizzouGal.....just playin'....

HansGruber

Reaction score
Jaworski consistently says things that later prove to be false, and also says the dumbest things I've ever heard. This is good news for the Seahawks.

Bryce84

Reaction score
I remember listening to that interview and hearing Jaws point out a single formation from the San Diego game that the Chargers had great success with (6/6 with 3 TDs, I believe he said), just had me scratching my head. As we know, that game isn't one we would take much away from given the insane temperatures our guys endured that day, as well as it being before the team really turned the corner.

On the flip side, Brian Urlacher was enjoyable to listen to on Mike and Mike this morning. He picked Seattle saying something along the lines of them having tremendous players on every level of both sides of the football. What I really liked about his interview was him saying "Sherman is the man, he says what everyone is thinking but is too afraid to say." Awesome to see that kind of respect from a former player the caliber of Urlacher.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":uc4uxvt3 said:
Reaneypark":uc4uxvt3 said:
He's an idiot. Thanks for tha gas, Jaws!

FIFY

I prefer the original post because "useful idiot" was used to describe Che Guevara's followers--idiots whose support nevertheless served a purpose, which is perpetuating a myth about a corrupt and cowardly leader.

Jaws is an idiot who perpetuates a myth, ergo a useful idiot. As an Eagles fan I have something of a soft spot for him, but still ... he still hasn't heard that popping sound that most grownups hear when their heads comes out of butts.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
BEEF46":297yz2xy said:
CurryStopstheRuns":297yz2xy said:
MizzouHawkGal":297yz2xy said:
CurryStopstheRuns":297yz2xy said:

That "Bro" is a woman........and I think I'm in love.....

If I could only get my wife to wear a hat like that.....LOL....

:oops:

Sorry MizzouGal.....just playin'....

STAY UR MUSTY ASS AWAY FROM MY HALLPASS! :evil:

:mrgreen: :lol:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jaws is a narcissist. So, when he sees guys he sentimentally thinks are like him, or in the case of Kaepernick, guys who have qualities he envies, he slurps. But it all still ends up being about him. Add a little NFL traditionalism and east coast to that, and you end up with a pretty myopic guy.