Jeremy Lane hit

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Feet always signal intent. Look at how his feet moved forward, and the stance in which he landed. He landed with a wide stance, his feet pointing at Lane, on the balls of his feet the only way to end in that position, is to move forward intentionally. He steps forward when he should have stepped back, it wasn't like he misjudged Lane's trajectory, because there wasn't any hesitation. Lane was flying by and he wanted to chip him with a shot, he stepped forward and popped him.

This is really obvious, if you don't think this is intentional, you are either looking at the wrong things or don't know what to look for.

Jville

Reaction score
"During the game, I thought I saw the guy try to move," Lane said. "And then all of a sudden, I saw the arm so I really wasn't sure what happened. I was like, 'Man, after the game, I'm going to watch it.' "

So Lane did take a look.

"When I watched it, it looked like he tried to do it on purpose," Lane said. "I think he leaned into me."

Lane said he was struck in the head and neck area.

Link >>>> [urltargetblank]http://mynorthwest.com/292/2438954/Seahawks-notebook-Lane-weighs-in-on-collision[/urltargetblank]

It should be noted the replay also shows that a person standing on the 49ers' bench next to the individual who collided with Lane jumped back out of the way and avoided Lane, showing a collision wasn't inevitable.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Just look at his face after the hit. He didn't looked worried or anything. He clearly meant to do that. He took a step a two forward even after impact. And also check out how his right shoulder rises upon impact.

Msfann

Reaction score
I didn't really think this was going to turn out to be anything more than an accident because Lane had never said anything publicly about it but this new news sways me to believe the guy might have hit him on purpose.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Rufus":3sd6ypm0 said:
Osprey":3sd6ypm0 said:
You can't see everything on the Zapruder film either, but it's still obvious someone had their head blown off.

Notice how Lane's head moves.... back and to the left. Back... and to the left.

That was one magic cheap shot!

Chiefdrees

Reaction score
I tried to post my video last night but it won't post from my phone. I frame by framed the hit on Lane. You can see the guy jump up into Lane with his shoulder, Lane's foot misses the yardage marker, the guys momentum moves him forward onto the marker after hitting Lane. All the while Harbaugh is watching the hit and even cringes afterwards, obviously expecting a penalty.

xCalibur

Reaction score
Remember last season when Harbaugh publically called the Seahawks cheaters because of how physical out secondary plays?....Then the loser came out calling us cheaters because of the whole aderall fiasco.......Now his team cheats by intentially impeding a players progress and let us not forget the hit in the face Sherman took from Crabtree for just saying good game.

summesm

Reaction score
Would think we should here something very soon they ruled on the welker hit yesterday. Hope nfl don't sweep it under rug sure don't hear nothing about it

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3s3097gl said:
Rufus":3s3097gl said:
Osprey":3s3097gl said:
You can't see everything on the Zapruder film either, but it's still obvious someone had their head blown off.

Notice how Lane's head moves.... back and to the left. Back... and to the left.

That was one magic cheap shot!

I knew Keith Hernandez was in the wood pile somewhere but didn't want to say anything for fear of being called *crazy* or a *conspiracy theorist*. Oh how I hate KH :shock:

Now onto this thread. I cannot believe this thing has gone on 6 pages now with folks still saying,,,well derp! His right foot, yada yada yada does not move derp! :34853_doh:

Derp! uhhh, The yardage marker doesn't move, derp! yada yada yada derp! :34853_doh:

Punk A$$ Punk on the sideline throws a quick *BOOM* Elbow and tries to act then like nothing happened (I'm sure he thought no one would catch it. No possibilities of cameras being around, right? NFCCG and all)

So c'mon folks, it's OK. You can go ahead and just trust your lying eyes. Because it's blatant as all hell.

horns_n_hawks

Reaction score
Suppose this 'collision' happened on the field of play. His forearm goes directly into the head and neck area, making it a penalty, and possibly a fine. So why would doing so as a nonparticipant on the sideline be any different? The only difference I see is that he dangerously leveled a player 'protecting himself'

Latest posts